What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
Well, It was bought for me.... A Teclast P85HD Android 4 tablet PC. If the reviews are anything to go by this should be ace for those late night forum reads and youtube watching as I cannot afford an Ipad.
Mrs planet won't allow laptop in bed:viking:, so whilst she's umming and arring at Downton abbey, homeland and all the other sh!t i have absolutely no interest in, i'll be being amazed by the likes of Bush tucker man and learning loads of new stuff through BCUK. :)

http://www.pandawill.com/teclast-p85hd-dual-core-tablet-pc-8-inch-hd-screen-16gb-grey-p67752.html

http://www.teclast.com/

:dancer:

Last edited:

Humpback

On a new journey
Dec 10, 2006
1/4 mile from Bramley End.
A kermit chair in green. Wanted one for ages and a friend brought one back from visiting his inlaws in US, thus saving a fortune in postage. Exactly what I'd hoped for and looking forward to taking it out in the woods at the end of October.
A

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
Not bad for a lad from village :D
When's the man cave wharmin do ?;)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

nice int it,....

no chain, and we're renting our existing house ,..so should be in for xmas too,...

i,m gonna have a Swedish trail shelter building party ,...bring a log and an axe.

Last edited:

Smith28

Nomad
Nov 26, 2010
South East
Woot!

Today I received my replacement DD solo tarp, ordered one last week and it had little holes in it and they swiftly sent me a replacement. Some of the best customer service I've experienced, very happy. Going to the New Forest next week so will be using it then!

Also, yesterday received a copy of "Eat the Beach" book that I won in a youtube comp from Mike Dixon. Very good read if anyone's interested in looking into coastal foraging / fishing.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE