What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tree beard

Feb 21, 2011
Sheffield
Just bought a Karimoor SF predator 45 . . . . . attempted delivery today . . I'll pick it up in the morning . . :p

Last edited:

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
I bought an esbit stove.
It looks quite interesting, running on meths or fuel tabs, and it looks like I could run it on twigs too.
I'll do a review when it shows up.

3bears

Settler
Jun 28, 2010
Anglesey, North Wales
well, i've had a confirmed spinal injury this week so to cheer myslef up ( and to annoy my physiotherapist lol)

2011-11-05150933.jpg

Rabbitsmacker

Settler
Nov 23, 2008
Kings Lynn
i have that harp! in C. very good, and comfortable to use, but my three year old got hold of it and now, one of the holes is out of key. or is it me?
well, i've had a confirmed spinal injury this week so to cheer myslef up ( and to annoy my physiotherapist lol)

2011-11-05150933.jpg

gliderrider

Forager
Oct 26, 2011
Derbyshire, UK
Bought a Kettle from tesco's. £2.50 ish Icouldnt resist. Thjough some of the stuff they had looked a bit daft, £10 for a Tesco Hydration bladder, half the price of an osprey bladder and no where near as decent, but hey ho.

gliderrider

Forager
Oct 26, 2011
Derbyshire, UK
Its a really Good tent. I've had one for about 7 years, nice and spacius for solo camping.

Just bought a round, holed Utensil holder from Tesco, about 8"X6" in stainless. Nice little project for these long winter nights, I reckon a feeding hole at the bottom for fuel and I've got a ready to rock Hobo stove.

joe.ford

Forager
Apr 8, 2004
Essex
Not today, but on Tuesday (I forgot)

It's not really bushcrafty, but does mean I can get out now;)

I got a Fiat Scudo Panarama:D (It's a van with windows)

I can fill it with all the junk I could possibly want, but will never use. And use it as a camper van, when I want a bit of luxury :p

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE