What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

11binf

Forager
Aug 16, 2005
Phx. Arizona U.S.A
got my 92fs Berreta out of lay-a-way ,payed it off on sat...also got some small survival items like whistles,fero-rods,mirriors etc...to make kits to give as gifts for Christmas...also a 1pound bag of beef jerky...vince g. 11B Inf...

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
well, not bought, I don't think you can buy these lol, was a present from my Dad who's had some guys from Lloyds over on the ship he's building...

p5_iii.jpg

man you have really small feet ,great for buying boots in kids sizes i bet .....:)

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
Not today but recently: Chinese multi fuel burner for £36 delivered and a 4 hour photography lesson for £29 thanks to Groupon!

Fizzy

Nomad
Feb 8, 2010
Ash Vale
Just received my Blade Tech knife sharpener that was recommended to me by someone on here some time back. Only just got round to finally ordering it, and I forget who recommend it, but thanks! :)

Will be no doubt touching up a few knives as I'm away camping this weekend

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Just taken delivery and payed for my LED Lenser X21 torch. Just tried it in the field at the rear, bugger it's bright. Thought theP14 was good but this is in another league altogether.

Ch@rlie

Nomad
Apr 14, 2011
Felixstowe
After reading this thread http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82442 I Google'd Lenser torches, I have no experience with torches except mag lights from years ago... (never heard of Lenser had no reason to know of them).
did discover this offer from Maplins http://www.maplin.co.uk/led-lenser-p7-professional-torch--free-p3-pocket-torch-593908 and decided it was worth getting.
today I purchased this offer and OMG!!! Well happy with the new toys :)

I must say, I'm glad I wrote down the product code "A63KR" I didnt notice the other similar pack at the same price when looking for the P7 online,
I picked the other gift pack with similar torches for the same price. see here http://www.maplin.co.uk/led-lenser-police-tech-focus-gift-set-free-vsup2-key-finder-345689 but the product code was different "A27JQ"
I queried this at the till saying I was after "A63KR" being the "P7 gift pack" they had this tucked away else where in the store, separate from the other lenser torches!

Last edited:

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Just taken delivery and payed for my LED Lenser X21 torch. Just tried it in the field at the rear, bugger it's bright. Thought theP14 was good but this is in another league altogether.

You'll blind airline pilots with that thing......I got the T7 off Amazon, on special offer at the moment. As is the P7

cbr6fs

Native
Mar 30, 2011
Athens, Greece
My Zebralight H600 arrived the other day

IMG_0364.jpg

So far very very happy with it.
750Lm in turbo mode in such a tiny torch is amazing.

Was out with it last night and although it's very very slightly dimmer than my SC600 it's more than enough hike with even on medium.
The turbo is useful though for finding paths and getting your bearing on distant objects.

I thought my SC600 was tiny, in comparison to the H600 it's a fair bit bigger though.

IMG_0356.jpg

Cheers
Mark

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol

That's the real deal of torches with a 100% build qt .I think it's the best balanced one out there ,we have a local guy called the doc who sales them ,he fired one up and it was bright like a slice of pure daylight .

Stringmaker

Native
Sep 6, 2010
UK
As befits my chosen subject of fire lighting with the youngsters on our site, I HAD to have one of these:

c7qJj.jpg

Last edited:

Hicup

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 25, 2007
London
At the weekend I bought in the Blacks 1/3 off sale a petezl tikka XP2 , all for under 30 quid I’m a happy man, Always wanted one :)

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
Yet another knife (SWMBO thinks Ive got an obsession with sharp things and I havent got the heart to tell her how right she is) thanks to savagebushcraft, led lenser p7 thanks to the thread and a new plce bergen from militarymart. Now all I want is a GB small forest axe, but think thatll wait till the new year.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Rabbitsmacker

Settler
Nov 23, 2008
Kings Lynn
oh yeah! i just bought a RIBZ vest, in green. very lightweight, but might be very useful for fishing, hiking and animal watching. cant wait to use it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE