What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jonboy83

Forager
Nov 2, 2011
Wales
I Bought a Hanwei throwing axe, Figured if it can withstand being lobbed at log targets it must be strong enough for bushcraft
SAM_0009.jpg

And after testing turnrd out to be a really good axe splits nicely, carves great so a good allrounder :)
so went and made a sheath for it too
SAM_0005.jpg

SAM_0006.jpg

Also bought a Bacho Laplander waiting its arrival

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
As I posted on another thread, a tiger paws one man tent for £2 and I am well pleased, all there and in good condition, only way to find out if it leaks is to try it.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
A new Spyderco Honeybee and an army can opener to replace the ones that fell off my edc keyring. :(

And some new small split rings so it doesn't happen again. Serves me right for just bending wire into loops and generally being a scrooge.

Last edited:

jeffz

Forager
Apr 4, 2011
Surrey
A couple of 110 Primus tri-mix gas cartridges for my Pocket Rocket now that it's getting too cold and wet for making wood-fires or priming penny-stoves!

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
After a heads up on bcuk I went to clas ohlson and bought a couple of there branding but are moras at £4.99 each .thanks to the heads up guy nice one .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE