What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
GERBER LMF 2 infantry in Green I've been putting it off for months and while thinking? should I give in to my urge I've missed out on the Green version twice. Stupid.
TeeDee are those Exotac Lighter Holders sturdy ?

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Well that’s a bit ruddy cool.

HTG is a fine fella. I have the original 2019 as well and was with the original UKPK design team. I carry a UKPK every day. Mostly the titanium version. That’s seen 10 years of use and is still going strong. IMO it’s the finest designed slippie ever. But then there is the PITS :p, which is THE finest slippie design EVER. Apart from the
UKPK….. ad infinitum
You must mean 2009, non? Anyway, here’s the PITS as promised. The ano has definitely worn over the years, I’m tempted to get it re-applied.

FAC5BA71-85FE-464C-9CCA-7D0A0586BA8F.jpeg

C89DEA57-907C-48A0-9263-9C4CECEFA31F.jpeg

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
GERBER LMF 2 infantry in Green I've been putting it off for months and while thinking? should I give in to my urge I've missed out on the Green version twice. Stupid.
TeeDee are those Exotac Lighter Holders sturdy ?

I'll let you know when it turns up - I'm going to stick some reflective tape down the side.

( Side note - If you don't QUOTE someone or use the @"insert user name" they will be unlikely to see your post/question - I'm just mentioning it as I only saw you ask me by complete accident :) )

@Forest fella

Reactions: Nice65

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Another charity shop goodie today.
A 2xD cell mag lite torch for £2.00
A bit of a tickle got it working nicely, new bulb, new batteries and cleaned the battery contacts that were a bit corroded. It's a big heavy beasty, but perfect for my night time bimbles in the pitch dark, as both a light and protection from ghosts! :)
At last weekends wilderness gathering, I got a long handled titanium spork for a whole pound!
I do love bargains!

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Another charity shop goodie today.
A 2xD cell mag lite torch for £2.00
A bit of a tickle got it working nicely, new bulb, new batteries and cleaned the battery contacts that were a bit corroded. It's a big heavy beasty, but perfect for my night time bimbles in the pitch dark, as both a light and protection from ghosts! :)
At last weekends wilderness gathering, I got a long handled titanium spork for a whole pound!
I do love bargains!
If you swap out the bulb for a LED replacment you will see a WORLD of difference - i did that with my 6D years ago, SO bright and seems to last forever...... can't remember the last time I replaced my batterys! :)

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
That's on my to do list, but as I had a bulb hanging about for the last ten years or so, and the minni maglite is led I used it, also it needed a bulb as it was bulb less when I bought it, waste not etc.

Decacraft

Jul 28, 2021
South Wales
Always wanted a Helle Utvaer- bought one this morning with a fallkniven dc4 (have a 10year old one), some kydex and firesteel. Going to have a go at my own sheath as not a fan of leather in wet conditions.

Also ordered a surplus wool blanket (75% wool)
Pair of 50 cal ammo cans for toolboxes

Not done yet haha...

bigbear

May 1, 2008
Yorkshire
A lovely new cast iron skillet about 9 inch across with 2 inch deep sloped sides, a steal at 14.99, so good to find cast and not non stick stuff. Already used it, bloody heavy but very useful as a frypan, skillet or wok I should think.
TK MAXX of course !

Reactions: TeeDee

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE