What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stevie777

Native
Jun 28, 2014
Strathclyde, Scotland
A Hultafors Felling Axe HY 20. Great axe!

hultafors_felling_axe_hy_20.jpg
Same one i planted firmly in my finger...awesome, even the surgeon said it was a quality job. 10 stitches and a slice of de bone with a the lightest of taps.
PS, Dampness will enter that Paracord and eventually rot the wood..

Last edited:

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
Been on a spree recently, lots of bits here and there. Ones I'm most looking forward to receiving are a Bark River Pocket Bravo and a vintage four and a half point Hudson bay blanket! Now just need some straps to attach it to the front river bag.

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
00d54dc71f205ef62f43fc422e2019b1.jpg

This one 😄 been following marks work and handled a couple so I was very pleased to see this one become available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leodis

Jun 2, 2014
Leeds
I would have loved that knife, but I couldn't justify buying it when I have other things that I could really do with getting. Congratulations on a great buy though.

Buster80

Forager
Apr 12, 2015
Scotland
Hi
Not actually purchased but gifted to me by my mum who works in a charity shop and has a keen eye for a bargain.
So I'm trying to pimp my czech bed roll out and my mum found a moderna merino wool blanket in fetcing orange,i was going to die it but iv changed my mind.
Her friend had a army blanket in the boot of her car,she had sowed together to make a sleeping bag,bit itchy to sleep in but might make a layer inside the bed roll.
And lastly my Cork handle trekking pole.
Pics
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cn0jr65gpo0n8ps/DSC_0370.JPG?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ec15pct0a491ran/DSC_0371%20%281%29.JPG?dl=0

Buster

Feb 21, 2015
Durham
a shedload of fishing lures from phillipines.....ive had em before, all good..but this time i dropped on some diving ones, Rapala copies, with a minute or 45 seconds to go......and there was a bunch in a long line... so one after another i put bids on and secured about 17 or so, i lost count, for between 35p and 65p and POST FREE! im chuffed...for the price of ONE good Rapala! now i dont care if I do lose the odd lure...... I have been known to strip buck naked and swim down in a river or lake to retrieve a snagged Rapala..espescially at £12ea or so!

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Today i bought an industrial grade pair of elbow length black rubber gloves, yeah baby

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE