What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jun 13, 2010
North Wales
in the post I received a copy of 'Bushcraft' by Mors Kochanski and 'Wild Food' by Roger Phillips.

I'm thinking of buying a trangia burner to go with my homemade hobo stove....I'll probably be in Llanberis or Betws Y Coed (North Wales) tomorrow for a look in the shops.

That's my spending done for a while now.....

Last edited:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Fabric, leatherand bits for making kit, Beef and Ostrich for Jerky making and paracord have all been recent purchases - plus I have ordered a custom 4x3m canvas tarp from Bilmo :)

Stevie777

Native
Jun 28, 2014
Strathclyde, Scotland
Two Laidlaw 100% wool Blankets..£2 each, both great condish.
Snapshot_20150413_zps5abyicnz.jpg

And a what the Hell is this Stick for £3...Anyone got any ideas,? it's really heavy. Maybe some sort of Fighting Stick..?
Snapshot_20150413_1_zps5qg8dlyk.jpg

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
I just bought my first ever kayak from the FleaBay , for the princely sum of £10 :) Let's hope it doesn't sink as soon as I get her on the water. Just need padddles and a floaty thing now.

Tim_B

Dec 8, 2013
Ipswich
I've just bought some exped drybags and 2 exped synmat lite 5m - need to get get rid of the massive airbed we used last year and use something which means my feet dont touch the fly - also want to give the tarp a go, so sure they will get used.

thanks
Tim

Tim_B

Dec 8, 2013
Ipswich
I've just bought some exped drybags and 2 exped synmat lite 5m - need to get get rid of the massive airbed we used last year and use something which means my feet dont touch the fly - also want to give the tarp a go, so sure they will get used.

thanks
Tim

Jack Bounder

Nomad
Dec 7, 2014
Dorset
Trangia 300ml Fuel Bottle

Dachstein Guide Sweater - been looking for one of these for some time. Real thick. Well made. Good nick. Rather figure hugging.

Jun 13, 2010
North Wales
Nice Husky!

I didn't buy but pilfered from work (with permission of course!):
3 foot Ash log. About 5-6 inch diameter and well seasoned.
Strip of oak about 4 feet long and 3 inches wide.
These will be processed into knife handle bits eventually.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE