What did you buy today?

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Very nice, glad to see I'm not the only one wandering around looking like some leather fetish Batman :D

Sent via smokesignal from a woodland in Scotland.

I'm only mildly ashamed to admit that the first thing I said to swmbo when I put it on was say "I'm batman" in my best husky voice!
 
A pair of Lowa Renegade GTX boots... comfy as slippers right out of the box.

321103706060.jpg
 
The real heroes of Telemark by RM audiobook unabridged on CD. I spend lots of hours driving so I'm looking forward to this one. I got it off eBay, there's a couple of copies available on tape if anyone is interested.
 
Two Hultafors knives - Craftsman and Robust. Both in carbon steel. I like them a lot and the compare nicely with my Moras.
Light My Fire Army 2.0 ferro rod.

I'm thinking of ordering a Mora 163 crook knife.... Hmmmmm.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE