TrueNorth tarps and tipee tents

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

andy_e

Native
Aug 22, 2007
Scotland
I'm not sure how many here are planning to use PaylPal, but I came across this site when trying to work out how much I would have to pay to make sure Sandbag wasn't out of pocket...

http://ppcalc.com/

... I'm assuming it's accurate, it looks about right.

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
thats interesting andy-e did'nt know about that..i have always had to eerr..add it up at 4% which has given me a few extra pence...i did that not to rip folk off, but because my maths is c... :).
ok andy send your payment using this ...pm sent

andy_e

Native
Aug 22, 2007
Scotland
Well it just goes to show, every day is a school day - I've just discovered that I can pay the fees at my end when sending the payment if it's sent as Personal. So no need for a calculator :D

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Well it just goes to show, every day is a school day - I've just discovered that I can pay the fees at my end when sending the payment if it's sent as Personal. So no need for a calculator :D

hey guys this would make my life alot easier if you could do that ...thanks

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
humpback...................... .......paddle covers...not sure....lets say £9.50
Palmnut....................... ............big tarp = £66.47
Paullyfuzz.................... ............big tarp = £66.47
Andy_e........................ ............big tarp = £66.47............payed
Johnnytheboy.................. ..........zero one bag = £62.90...paying
drewdunnrespect............... .........big tarp = £66.47
Huon.......................... ...... .........Little tarp - green = £53.99
Rod........................... .................1 big tarp and 1 small green tarp = £117.28
woods_man..................... ............big tarp = £66.47
Red Kite.......................................Big Tarp = £66.47
atross..............................................2 x zero bag and a big tarp = £183.29 (£171.29 without postage
peatbog.................................... .......paddle covers........£9.50

sorry i have no idea what the paddle cover weight ...so i,m guessing..if it is much over i'll send you the rest back (best do a bank transfer);)

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
humpback...................... .......paddle covers...not sure....lets say £9.50..paid
Palmnut....................... ............big tarp = £66.47...........paid
Paullyfuzz.................... ............big tarp = £66.47
Andy_e........................ ............big tarp = £66.47............payed
Johnnytheboy.................. ..........zero one bag = £62.90...paying
drewdunnrespect............... .........big tarp = £66.47.......paid
Huon.......................... ...... .........Little tarp - green = £53.99
Rod........................... .................1 big tarp and 1 small green tarp = £117.28
woods_man..................... ............big tarp = £66.47.........paid
Red Kite.......................................Big Tarp = £66.47
atross..............................................2 x zero bag and a big tarp = £183.29 (£171.29 without postage
peatbog.................................... .......paddle covers........£9.50.........paid

i'll post the one's that are paid for in a couple of days

andy_e

Native
Aug 22, 2007
Scotland
cheers sandbag - looking forward to playing with my new toy :D

thanks again for running yet another smooth group buy.

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
i would have sent the items out yesterday but my granddad passed away so i have 1 or 2 things to do before sorting you item out..i'll have them done in a day or so

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
ok guys i'm packing the tarps and stuff now ..i will be posting the ones that are paid for on thursday morning (can't do it tommorow i have got err..family stuff to do in the morning and the post office is shut in the afternoon)..almost all of you have paid 'thank you'..waiting on one to clear,one in the post and one not been in touch yet...so hopefully most of you will have your items by next week
thanks
sandbag47

atross

Nomad
Sep 22, 2006
London
Just wanted to say a big thanks to Sandbag, I was in Northampton yesterday so was able to pick up my bits.

Steve is a top guy, and I really appreciate you sorting this out!

Looking forward to the knife pics, and hopefully we will be able to have a brew some time in the future

andy_e

Native
Aug 22, 2007
Scotland
Just wanted to say a big thanks to Sandbag, I was in Northampton yesterday so was able to pick up my bits.

Steve is a top guy, and I really appreciate you sorting this out!

Looking forward to the knife pics, and hopefully we will be able to have a brew some time in the future

I'll second that, I met Steve (sandbag) down at the moot - very friendly and genuine guy - it's real shame he's had some unhappy family stuff to deal with.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE