TrueNorth tarps and tipee tents

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Hi all,
Now that i have finished the DD group buy i can start this one for TrueNorth

At the Bushmoot i spoke to jed and a group buy was brought up for his products from TrueNorth Outdoor.
heres a link to to jeds site http://www.truenorthoutdoor.co.uk/ .
and this is the products page
http://www.truenorthoutdoor.co.uk/merchandise.htm

The main items on this group buy are going to be TrueNorths big and little tarps and zero 1 packs (for the dog-sledderist,canoeist ,
and anyone who wants to keep the bugs, grit, sand and water out of their adventure travelling kit) http://www.canoesandkayaks.co.uk/images/prod_2602.jpg

Also jed is going to do a deal on these tipee type tents http://www.frisport.com/sites/sites.asp .He will also put these on the group buy...
I am still waiting for the price list to be sent to me..
But i know that the savings are in the hundreds. And i'm talking to him about the over items that are on that site..He has said he will do them at
cost but dosen't know what the postage to get them over here will cost yet.
He also dose knives ..but i am waiting for more info on

We can have up to 17 of the blue Little Tarps and 20 of each green little and Big Tarps. And as for the Zero1 bags there are plenty of them..
up to ten people in the gb will get us 15% off. over 10 will get us 30%.

in cash terms that is(yes i have done alot of copying and pasteing :) )

TrueNorth Products

Price list

Products..........................................................................RRP...............................................Gp Buys

Discounts /VAT................................................................Inc VAT................30%..........................15%

Zero 1 Bag (Waterproof 50litre Rucksack)............................79.99.................55.90..........................67.99

Big Tarp (4.5m x 3m)..........................................................84.99................59.49..........................72.25

Little Tarp Green (3m x 2.4m)..............................................69.99................48.99..........................59.49

Little Tarp Blue(3m x 2.4m).................................................69.99.................39.99.........................52.70

plus there is going to be P&P on top of that aswell.

Ok payment will be by paypal,cheaque and bank payment (i've set up an account for gp's).

This is going to be me getting the money and then having the items sent to me and me resending the items out to you good people.

I cannot axecept any late arrivals for this gp

And i'll make up the rest off the rules as i go along :)....joke

some pic's i have

DSCF1054.jpg

DSCF1057.jpg

DSCF1062.jpg

DSCF1067.jpg

Humpback

On a new journey
Dec 10, 2006
1/4 mile from Bramley End.
I have, and am very pleased with the Big Tarp I have. What I could do with are two more paddle handle set up bags for set up purposes (it comes with two but I would like four). If they are available separately please let me know.
Alan

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
hi all, i've been away this weekend soz no replys..ok Humpback i'll ask jed about the paddle handle set ups...Gailainne i think you are correct.....sapper1 :) .
and thank you for joining Palmnut and Paullyfuzz i'm sure we will get over 10 in this gb.
and stooboy thanks for pics....ok :)

Andyre

Forager
Apr 20, 2007
Abingdon, Oxon
I bought 4 off the paddle set ups from Jed back in september worked out at £8 for two.
Didnt have to pay postage as i work about 2 miles from his house
One thing i can say is they are brilliant bits of kit.
And Jed is a real gent to do business with.

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
thought i'd start a list :)

Humpback.............................paddle covers
Palmnut...................................big tarp (only if 30% &don't tell wife ;)
Paullyfuzz................................big tarp
Andy_e....................................big tarp

johnnytheboy

Native
Aug 21, 2007
Falkirk
jokesblogspot.blogspot.com
Humpback...................... .......paddle covers
Palmnut....................... ............big tarp (only if 30% &don't tell wife
Paullyfuzz.................... ............big tarp
Andy_e........................ ............big tarp
Johnnytheboy............................Little tarp (only if green and 30% please) Thank you

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE