TrueNorth tarps and tipee tents

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
Humpback...................... .......paddle covers
Palmnut....................... ............big tarp (only if 30% &don't tell wife
Paullyfuzz.................... ............big tarp
Andy_e........................ ............big tarp
Johnnytheboy............................Little tarp (only if green and 30% please) Thank you
drewdunnrespect big tarp please thanx

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Palmnut....................... ............big tarp (only if 30% &don't tell wife
Johnnytheboy............................Little tarp (only if green and 30% please)
drewdunnrespect........................big tarp

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
I'll take a little tarp in green please. Prefer 30% off but I'll buy regardless.

Thanks for arranging another group-buy. The hammock was worth the wait.

Cheers,

Huon

----
Johnnytheboy.................. ..........Little tarp (only if green and 30% please)
drewdunnrespect............... .........big tarp
Huon................................ .........Little tarp - green

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Johnnytheboy.................. ..........Little tarp (only if green and 30% please)
Rod............................................1 big tarp and 1 small green tarp

stooboy

Settler
Apr 30, 2008
Fife, Scotland

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
when i first spoke on the phone we talk about the Lavu's and money was spoken.yes they do cost alot but the saving that we spoke about was in the hundreds !!..but jed has been charging around the country doing stuff for the last few weeks and is only now starting to slow down ....i'll ring him later today and start nagging at him again for an email with prices of items. so i can let you guy know whats what..:)

Rod............................................1 big tarp and 1 small green tarp
woods_man.................................big tarp

johnnytheboy

Native
Aug 21, 2007
Falkirk
jokesblogspot.blogspot.com
sorry folks been waiting a long time for a tarp and decided to get a dd one instead, don't want to mess up the group buy though so changed to a zero one bag

Johnnytheboy.................. ..........zero one bag (only if 30% please)
Huon.......................... ...... .........Little tarp - green
Rod........................... .................1 big tarp and 1 small green tarp
woods_man..................... ............big tarp

Red Kite

Nomad
Oct 2, 2006
London UK
Hi

Can you put me down for a big tarp please

Johnnytheboy.................. ..........zero one bag (only if 30% please)
Huon.......................... ...... .........Little tarp - green
Rod........................... .................1 big tarp and 1 small green tarp
woods_man..................... ............big tarp
Red Kite.......................................Big Tarp

Cheers

Stewart

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
sorry folks been waiting a long time for a tarp and decided to get a dd one instead, don't want to mess up the group buy though so changed to a zero one bag

shame you didn't ask me last month i could have got that DD tarp cheaper for you aswell :);)
but thank you for staying in th GB.
ok guys thats 10 items now we have the 30 %..thank you all.

i'll leave it for a week or so longer give others a chance to join if they want then i'll get on with sorting out what the postage will cost and get them order after i have asked for the money from you good people.

o'yes i have had a word with jed and he 'should' get the prices of the lavu's to me later today

IntrepidStu

Settler
Apr 14, 2008
Manchester
By my calculations from the german sales side of the site its over a grand for a cotton skogshorn so even with a few hundred quid discount its still a fair amount o dosh compared to a helsport?

http://friluftsshop.dk/product.asp?product=489
http://www.x-rates.com/calculator.html#

you could get a good caravan for that ;)

would be interested in what price jed comes back with tho.

Hi Stu.

You say that the Helsport is cheaper, but how do you know, do you know the original prices before discount??

Cheers matey.
Stu

stooboy

Settler
Apr 30, 2008
Fife, Scotland
Hi Stu.

You say that the Helsport is cheaper, but how do you know, do you know the original prices before discount??

Cheers matey.
Stu

Alright stu

Nah havent a clue, was just comparing the prices on other sites to get a ball park figure for comparisson, as no base figure was stated. thats why be good to know what jed can get them for. and no disrespect for the group buy i know it takes a lot of effort. top job Sandbag :)

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
ok guys at long last with with much bad langauge and a linch mop sent round to jeds.i have the price list (hurrayyy)
ok so the 8-10 Skogshorn extreme should cost £818.43....but we can have it for £572.9.
that the one you can add on inners and over stuff.
the one you can not add anything in it is the 8-10 Skogshorn which costs £700.59 but for us at £490.17 (i think but will have to double check that).
as for the halling oven i'll have to get back to you on that one as i can't find it on the list.but some of the over ovens Lavvuovn Krylling kort or the Lavvuovn Krylling lang
which are are going for £361.3 after discount (which was over £792 before)
lots of money i know but so are the savings that are being show here..
and this dosen't include p&p folks.....
i have the list now so i can look up any other items that you might be looking for :)

ok guys i'm away withe the TA this weekend so i will answer any questions on sunday night

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE