TrueNorth tarps and tipee tents

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

IntrepidStu

Settler
Apr 14, 2008
Manchester
If possible steve, can I get a price for the Andersnatten Extreme (6-8) and the good oven. Also a price for the mossy doors and floor would be good.

If poss, can you find out a rough estimate for postage.

Cheers

Stu.

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Humpback...................... .......paddle covers
Palmnut....................... ............big tarp (only if 30% &don't tell wife
Paullyfuzz.................... ............big tarp
Andy_e........................ ............big tarp
Johnnytheboy.................. ..........zero one bag (only if 30% please)
drewdunnrespect............... .........big tarp
Huon.......................... ...... .........Little tarp - green
Rod........................... .................1 big tarp and 1 small green tarp
woods_man..................... ............big tarp
Red Kite.......................................Big Tarp
atross..............................................2 x zero bag

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
If possible steve, can I get a price for the Andersnatten Extreme (6-8) and the good oven. Also a price for the mossy doors and floor would be good.

If poss, can you find out a rough estimate for postage.

Cheers

Stu.

email sent stu...but just so people know the Andersnatten extreme 6-8 pers rrp is £776.11....but the amount you pay is £543.27...not sure about the floor but the mosy nets are going to cost £59.40.
i'll ask jed about the postage costs

IntrepidStu

Settler
Apr 14, 2008
Manchester
Cheers Steve. Any Ideas on shipping yet , and how soon can he ship/deliver.
I will be ordering "some" kind of Lavvu within the next 3-4 weeks for use within the next 6-8 weeks.

Cheers mate.
Stu

andy_e

Native
Aug 22, 2007
Scotland
Were you planning to set a cut-off date on this one Sandbag, or are you letting it run for a while? Just curious as was reading through the original post and spotted you said you wouldn't accept late-comers but hadn't said when would be too late. :D

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Were you planning to set a cut-off date on this one Sandbag, or are you letting it run for a while? Just curious as was reading through the original post and spotted you said you wouldn't accept late-comers but hadn't said when would be too late. :D

hi andy i have to order this lot as 1 order and resend them myself so that why there cannot be any late comers..i'll give it till the end of this week ...friday then start sending pm's of costs and stuff :)

andy_e

Native
Aug 22, 2007
Scotland
hi andy i have to order this lot as 1 order and resend them myself so that why there cannot be any late comers..i'll give it till the end of this week ...friday then start sending pm's of costs and stuff :)

That's fine for me Sandbag - thanks again.

atross

Nomad
Sep 22, 2006
London
Sandbag, can you add the big tarp to the order of the 2x zero one bag.

Total 2x Zero One Bag
1X Big Tarp

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Palmnut....................... ............big tarp (only if 30% &don't tell wife
Rod........................... .................1 big tarp and 1 small green tarp
atross..............................................2 x zero bag and a big tarp

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
hi guys...ok the gb isn't closing because the lavvu might sell one or two and you never know more people might ask for tarps and stuff....but i am going to get your items sent of in a few days when i get them from jed...
i have yet to sort out postage but will sort that out in a day or 2.
i would like you addresses now please and payment will be bank transfer or paypal....remember with pp you pay more..
ok guys i'm going to try to get your stuff to you buy christmas (with any luck)

ok folks
sandbag47 :)

IntrepidStu

Settler
Apr 14, 2008
Manchester
OK Steve, can you get me a price (including postage) on a Andersnatten Extreme (6-8)
with a floor canopy (Bunnduk Andersnatten), with the relevant mosquito door.

I also want an oven but am a little confused as to the types. Is there any chance of a description of the Lavvuovn Krylling kort, and the Lavvuovn Krylling lang (the website simply lists a "Krylling"). A price on the Halling oven would be good because I think I may prefer that one.

The main thing will be the price of the shipping; if its a massive amount then I may go with a Helsport.

I will be ordering as soon as I get an answer to these questions matey. Cheers

Also, an indication of how long it will take to ship would be good (honestly...Im not impatient..)

Stu

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
OK Steve, can you get me a price (including postage) on a Andersnatten Extreme (6-8)

I also want an oven but am a little confused as to the types. Is there any chance of a description of the Lavvuovn Krylling kort, and the Lavvuovn Krylling lang (the website simply lists a "Krylling"). A price on the Halling oven would be good because I think I may prefer that one.

The main thing will be the price of the shipping; if its a massive amount then I may go with a Helsport.

Also, an indication of how long it will take to ship would be good (honestly...Im not impatient..)

Stu

hi stu,the total for that lot is £710.54 not including postage....the postage is going to be between £20 and £30 ....jed thinks he has the Andersnatten Extreme (6-8) in stock but will have to order the over iitems in...you can have the Andersnatten Extreme (6-8) in a few days but the over item might take up to a month to get to you.

steve

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
atross..............................................2 x zero bag and a big tarp
peatbog.................................... .......paddle covers

the order is being sent to me now when i weighted this lot i'll tell you good folk the cost of postage....
any more orders will be sent to jed from me
ok :)

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton

Stu

stu jed has all the items here if you want them

IntrepidStu

Settler
Apr 14, 2008
Manchester
stu jed has all the items here if you want them

what about the price of the oven ?

Sorry to appear thick, but I dont actualy know who Jed is. I thought you where ordering the stuff from Sweden or something (the website appears to be foreign).

So, Were would I have to go to pick the stuff up?? I will see about getting some money together for the weekend.

The only concearn I have is a point of contact if any of the purchases is faulty or fails.. Will I have to send the stuff to another country for repair or is there someone here to deal with.

Sorry for all the questions Steve but I will be shelling out the best part of a grand so im a bit nervous.

Again...get this jed fella to give you a price on the Hell.....(whatever) oven.

stu

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
hi guys if you haven't sent me your address please send them now.
jed is sending me the items and as soon as i have weighted them i'll let you know the total costs and then you can send me the dosh and i'll send the items to you good people

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
humpback...................... .......paddle covers...not sure
Palmnut....................... ............big tarp = £66.47
Paullyfuzz.................... ............big tarp = £66.47
Andy_e........................ ............big tarp = £66.47
Johnnytheboy.................. ..........zero one bag = £62.90
drewdunnrespect............... .........big tarp = £66.47
Huon.......................... ...... .........Little tarp - green = £53.99
Rod........................... .................1 big tarp and 1 small green tarp = £117.28
woods_man..................... ............big tarp = £66.47
Red Kite.......................................Big Tarp = £66.47
atross..............................................2 x zero bag and a big tarp = £183.29 (£171.29 without postage
peatbog.................................... .......paddle covers...not sure

ok guy above are the total prices with postage..someone asked for it to be signed for when i've found out who i'll pm them with the extra...i'd go with bank transfer to try and save on the paypal charges ...but if some of you have to us paypal you can guess that it is going to cost more.
thanks
sandbag47

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE