Sympathies and Condolences to Pumbaa

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
You have my sympathies, I lost my father and best friend 2yrs ago.
My heart goes out to your family Chris.
Take care..

pumbaa

Settler
Jan 28, 2005
dorset
Thank you all of you for your kind words , it all happened a bit quick . Reading your messages is a great comfort .
Pumbaa

D

DavidW

Pumbaa,

My prayers and condolences to you and your family.

A similar tragidy recently stuck my family. My brother's daughter passed away this past week. She was just 30 years old. Thought she had twisted her knee a few weeks ago and was being treated for that injury. Turns out she had a massive infection in her knee which landed her in the hospital about ten days ago. She caught a staph infection in the hospital which in a matter of days spread to all her organs and took her life. She too had two daughters. One five years old and the other two years old. So I know first hand the emotions and sense of loss your family is going through now as the same exist in my family.

Best regards,

David

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Very sorry to hear this sad news Pumbaa, you and the girls are in our thoughts and prayers. Stay strong mate, if we can do anything let us know.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE