psoriasis Natural remedies

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Fadcode

Feb 13, 2016
Cornwall
Yeah, that handy wee hose attachment doesn't come as standard on the female of the species ;)

M
probably ok if your ankles are affected though....lol
I have always found a light smearing of vaseline helps, (not on your ankles otherwise your shoes slide off) after all anything that moisturises the skin must help.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
The neighbour who used the concoction I made has it really badly on his elbows. They look like something out of a horror film. I feel heart sorry for him when it flares up.

On the whole modern medicine greatly reduces most disfiguring skin conditions and diseases, but somehow that makes the ones it can't seem worse.

M

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
disclaimer: the following is by no means medical advice -

i heard that peeing directly onto your own affected areas, and letting it dry works wonders for psoriasis. never tried it myself but i do know of one woman who said it worked for her... how frequently and the exact details etc, i do not know, but might be worth investigating?

i think it has something to do with your body eliminating things that your body needs?... probably not a good idea to try it if a urinary infection is present :sick:
I would imagine it is the salt. Basically she weed a concentrated Saline solution. on her toes. That dries and becomes even more concentrated.
Dead Sea, remember?
The body keeps what it needs, and excretes what it does not need.
For example, those people that overdose on Vit C daily, (taking more than 2 grams a day or so) wee it out.
Expensive wee if they take those expensive tablets!

Edit; I should add that the only way top remove essential things our body needs is if you drink large amounts of highly purified ( electrolyte free) water, as you will leach out to much of the electrolytes we need to live.
The kidneys are not 100% perfect, so a tiny bit of the electrolytes will always leach out, even if the body is low on them.

Last edited:
Reactions: boubindica

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
Urine was commonly used as a wound wash in the past. In those days it was the only sterile (salt) liquid they had.
They had no clue about bacteria and such, but I guess they noticed that a wound heals better after peeing on it than using available water.

I know that my granddad used it during WW1 when wounded, and up to after WW2 .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE