Quackery or the real deal?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Good to hear from someone who knows at least some of the truth, now use that as a stepping stone to realising how bad the rest of medical establishment really is. Like I said from the very beginning of this thread the A&E department of the hospital and it's fleet of ambulances are the only good part of it, the rest is nothing short of evil.

But surely this fleet of ambulances just picks up people to be treated with a regime you dont approve of so how come you praise it? Last time i saw an A&E assessment ward there was no vegetable smoothie machine in the corner?

lub0

Settler
Jan 14, 2009
East midlands
But surely this fleet of ambulances just picks up people to be treated with a regime you dont approve of so how come you praise it? Last time i saw an A&E assessment ward there was no vegetable smoothie machine in the corner?

The ideal hospital would be an A&E department and the rest would be for the Gerson protocol, a gym and rehabilitation facilities and the surrounding land would be producing organically reared fruits and vegetables. Very few conventional allopathic drugs would be used, just the bear minimum, the Gerson therapy cures every chronic illness, not just cancer.

Unfortunately though, apples and carrots can't be patented and sold, so this will never happen.

What we really need though is proper education on food and health, and to scrap the bullsh*t government food pyramid that states to eat several servings of toxic grain-based foods a day, but again, there is no profit in a healthy informed population, so that won't happen either.

We must take control of our own health, and everything else for that matter.

Last edited:

lub0

Settler
Jan 14, 2009
East midlands
no, I'm not done. Your advice is dangerous. You just insulted our entire medical community in one fell swoop and you fail to back up anything with any credible proven fact.

The burden of proof is yours.

Why would I want to waste my time doing that for you when you've just admitted your not at all interested in anything that could be different to your current belief system.
I present the truth, and the people that have the willingness will go forth and investigate further will do so. It saves me time, you see.

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
I would have thought that if it carried such a wide spread of impact on so many conditions, we would already be seeing this model employed now. If its so emphatic in your mind, what do you see as the reason why it is a minority treatment which attracts 99% criticism as evidenced here?

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Well he needs to find something to do for the next week or so.

I got thoroughly fed up of him effectively accusing me of giving my son cancer because I didn't feed him 'properly'.
Funny how his 20 months older brother reared on exactly the same diet didn't develop cancer though, isn't it ?.......or is that too scientific to be subjective ?

M

cbr6fs

Native
Mar 30, 2011
Athens, Greece
Good to hear from someone who knows at least some of the truth, now use that as a stepping stone to realising how bad the rest of medical establishment really is. Like I said from the very beginning of this thread the A&E department of the hospital and it's fleet of ambulances are the only good part of it, the rest is nothing short of evil.

Simply because there are a few bad apples though, it doesn't mean that the entire system throughout the entire world should be discounted and abandoned though.

You can choose to believe what you will, but the fact still remains that there are thousands or medicines, treatments and vaccines that save millions upon millions of lives each year.

Many of those vaccines, treatments and diagnostic equipment were not available when your guy wrote his book.
Other things like MIR and electron microscopes were invented but they were extremely rare and no where near the level of detail we get today.

What you doing is really no better than a religious fundamentalist does, in that you are completely disregarding all logic and reason and just observing the details that suit your belief.
A belief that was born out of opinions from an entirely different time with very little understanding compared to todays technology.

Just look at his initial dosage of daily raw calf liver extract, even back in the day this was discounted as it resulted directly in patients deaths, not to mention colitis constipation, severe electrolyte imbalances, dehydration, serious infections, severe bleeding and septicaemia.

Surely you can look at the evidence and understand that this treatment has directly resulted in many peoples deaths on completely unrelated circumstance to the initial complaint?

If that's what you want to do then that's entirely up to you, i don't think your going to find many people prepared to accept your fanatical beliefs if you continue disregarding all logic and reason though.

You still didn't answer my question btw:

....what experience of this corruption you have experienced first hand, and what experience do you have to judge the level of corruption in comparison to other sectors?

What do you do for a living as well please?

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Added lub0 to my ignore list after Rik posted.

In the meantime I would like to express my gratitude to our hard working medical establishment for keeping several members of my family in this mortal coil.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Why would I want to waste my time doing that for you when you've just admitted your not at all interested in anything that could be different to your current belief system.
I present the truth, and the people that have the willingness will go forth and investigate further will do so. It saves me time, you see.

Hello chap, can I ask when it was you started to follow this theory? Just that looking back through your posts it seems that you hadn't heard of it, if so its very interesting, what results have you had since to make you such a convert? And why is it coupled with a disdain for NHS, cancer research uk and pharmaceutical companies? Does your theory ally itself with a set of conspiracy theories? I'm just trying to understand your quick and strong feelings about it chap?

Southey.

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
Like I said from the very beginning of this thread the A&E department of the hospital and it's fleet of ambulances are the only good part of it, the rest is nothing short of evil.

You haven't had any experience with the psychological wing of the medical profession by any chance have you lubo?...............padded cells & wicked men in white coats sort of thing I mean :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere

As someone who appears to base his opinions on often biased (mis)infomation they read on the net I don't think it's the truth you're presenting but the brown stuff that eminates from the rear end of bovines.

Last edited:

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
This is great!

Says she who is currently undergoing accidental Rhinitis therapy to ward off cancer...<coughs miserably>

Jun 13, 2010
North Wales
You haven't had any experience with the psychological wing of the medical profession by any chance have you lubo?...............padded cells & wicked men in white coats sort of thing I mean :rolleyes:

He might be one of mine!!
Aww bless. Lots of people have horribly one sided fixed opinions. Entire cultures have been based on false, fixed beliefs.
Don't bully the lad folks. lub0 is doing what lots of people do and just using the bits that support this theory.

Fat Rog

Forager
Sep 30, 2012
Rotherham, S. Yorks
Latecomer to this thread and I confess I've not read all the posts, so apologies if this has been mentioned before. For your perusal and appraisal I give you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0psJhQHk_GI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy66MUZP538

I lost my dad to cancer just over 2 years ago. It hurts to know the government, both here and in the states KNEW that the potential to make a cure was there as early as 1974, but didn't act, purely to protect the pharmaceutical industry. Professor David Nutt was sacked as chief medical advisor because he gave them the truth and not what the government wanted to hear. I would suggest that you do a google search on him and what he as to say, which based on scientific evidence rather than on a smear campaign started in the 1930's by the pharmaceutical industry. I am not advocating cannabis for recreational use, but as real and effective treatments for a variety of horrible diseases.

Fat Rog

Forager
Sep 30, 2012
Rotherham, S. Yorks
Not grasping at straws fella, Dads gone so it's already too late :( And I already feel let down, not by the doctors and nurses - they do a stellar job under difficult circumstances and they have my upmost respect. I feel let down by the people in power who put their hands over their ears and sing "Lalalalalalalala" when faced with evidence - real scientific evidence- and then sack the bloke who gives them the news. But let people watch the videos and make up their own minds.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE