Pocket cooker seconds ebay £9.50 Free P&P

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
You wouldn't believe how long I'd been waiting to see these for sale again, nor the long face last night when they were all gone. I think I got in there just in time tonight though - cheers Spikey and Havingagiraffe, good call indeed

ATB

Ogri the trog

dean2

Jan 21, 2006
surrey
I have had one of these for a while, they are very handy, easy to use and carry, however, it is not so easy to start your fire in it, i like to get a flame then put it into the stove, but they are good fun, so play around and enjoy!

dean2 :D

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
For those who may be interested a mini review....

The stove folded

428310013_64d6dc2200.jpg

Opened

428310023_eaf2bf2af7.jpg

In Use

428310024_b089b6d1a8.jpg

General construction...more flimsy than I expected...basically stamped sheet metal and far from robust hinges

In use...better than expected. The trap to load fuel is a nice feature and it is more effective than a small cook fire in that it directs heat upwards onto the pan quite well. Good for a 10cm (shown) or 12cm billy (ideal) - probably nothing above a 14cm pan size though

Worth the £9.50 I paid - not worth the normal selling price!

Red

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Yes yes ditto ditto,
Haven't got it fired up yet but I recon they feel pretty solid once they're all clipped together - certainly on a par with my homemade Nimblewill and others that I've been toying with. Mine had a camo pouch, and the only thing I could find that was "second" quality was a tear in the corner of the box, very pleased so far. I've given the split pins a squeeze with a pair of pliers to slim down the width and help it slip into the pouch a little easier. Oh and I echo the price comments - worth the seconds price but steep at the normal price.

ATB

Ogri the trog

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE