Pocket cooker seconds ebay £9.50 Free P&P

bothyman

Settler
Nov 19, 2003
Sutherland. Scotland.
I received one yesterday and was surprised how heavy it was.
I must be the odd one out ,as It was thicker than I thought it was going to be.
The hinge does seem a little weak but nothing that can't be fixed if it does break.

I got it to use with my Swedish Army Mess Kit as it will come in handy when not in stealth mode.

MickT :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 4605

Received mine this morning. Nice little bit of kit for the price, with no obvious defects on mine, but I wouldn't have paid full price for it. Haven't tested it under fire :) yet, but will do this week.

D

Deleted member 4605

Here's a video (not mine) of the cooker in action.

Of course the important question is... does anyone know of a folding billy? :D

madrussian

Nomad
Aug 18, 2006
New Iberia, Louisiana USA
I'm going camping the the family this weekend. Plan on trying out my pocket cooker then. I had bought two from Sportsmansguide.com here in the states. I'll let you know how it works for me.

oops56

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 14, 2005
proctor vt.
Well first why not put your wood in the door like a real stove. Not from the top plus the wood to long also to much to start of with.If the wood is shorter that front door can be used as damper. Now hear is a tip get a pair of pruning shears to cut up you wood.I hope this can be off help.

bikething

May 31, 2005
West Devon, Edge of Dartymoor!
oops56 said:
Well first why not put your wood in the door like a real stove. Not from the top plus the wood to long also to much to start of with.If the wood is shorter that front door can be used as damper. Now hear is a tip get a pair of pruning shears to cut up you wood.I hope this can be off help.

well he did say it WASN'T his ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE