Good news - a free tarp

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Time for some good news.
I noticed some little pin ****** coming in my el cheapo market green tarp so decided to get a new one.
SWMBO said not to buy a dear one as Santa will be soon coming so I surfed off to EBay and found this guy - eBay Member: tarpaulinstogo <tarpau_iwn6898rg@members.ebay.co.uk> doing a 9' x 12' ( 2.7m x 3.5m) 80gsm camo for just over £8. Worth a punt I thought so ordered one.

Got an email back saying being dispatched followed the next day by another email saying that size is out of stock in camo until 11th Novemberish but offered either a blue or a green tarp, or a full refund (or go on back order)

Not desperate so said I'd wait. Received this email back

Good afternoon,

thank you for your understanding we have put this on back order for you. In the meantime can we send you something to tide you over? perhaps a plain green or blue sheet in the same size? We can send this free of charge for the inconvenience for you.

Kind regards

- tarpaulinstogo

got a green one coming

no affiliation but you can't get better customer relations me thinks ;)

$T2eC16J,!)0E9s37F,2HBR)HMseYQw~~60_1.JPG

CAMO TARP CAMOUFLAGE WATERPROOF CAMPING COVER, HUNTING, FISHING, DISGUISE, COVER

Visit Shop:
Tarpaulins To Go

Our army camouflage tarpaulins have a camouflage print on one side of the cover and an olive green on the other. Widely used for hunting, fishing, paint balling, in a garden for children's tree houses, playgrounds, or anything that needs concealing. This tarpaulin blends in seamlessly into the countryside

Tarpaflex camouflage tarpaulins are waterproof and have aluminium eyelets at one metre intervals in roped reinforced hems. Recommended as a temporary waterproof cover for hundreds of different applications.

Each tarpaulin is lightweight, easy to handle, rot proof, shrink proof, UV protected and flexible in sub-zero temperatures.

If the army camouflage print is not required, the tarp can be flipped over to the olive green side for the benefit of two colour options.

Please select your size from the drop down menu above.
Please Note: All our tarpaulin sizes are 'cut sizes' which is industry standard terminology for the size of the material before it is fabricated into a tarpaulin. Therefore expect the 'finished' size to be up to a maximum of 30 cms shorter.

As I said...no affiliation but a customer with a nice glow going :dancer:

woodstock

Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Defo worth a punt at that price I think in this day and age of grab it and run sellers this guy deserves the pat on the back award, and I think I shall order one thanks for the heads up.

xylaria

What brillant service.

I ordered a spool of candle wick last week. They didnt turn up, so I contacted the company. They said they posted last wednesday and I should check with the post office. I ring the local sorting office 10 miles away in llanelli. It werent there, the postmaster knew my postcode and what "gareth" does when he cant deliver to my address. i ring company which say well after two weeks they might raise a complaint with the post office for non-delivery, and I might get a refund after that. I say "thank you very much but I wont use your company in future". My order was less than a fiver. it was for a new product i am developing which if it works would of lead to multiple repeat orders. Tarps to go have earned got themselves the best free advertising by good costomer service.

copper_head

Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Good stuff, I got a 5x6m camo tarp from them at the start of the year. Held up to a good battering from Scottish wind and snow back in Easter. Some nice looking canvas tarps I've been eyeing up too...

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Good gracious, this guy is at completely the other end of the scale from the lying rogue a bunch of us ran foul of on Ebay a few weeks back. The thread 'Cheap 12'x18' Green Tarp on Ebay' is down the list.

the_seller_11 (aka Aman) lied about posting tarps and wasted our time. Don't touch with a barge pole!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121157260...sid=p3984.m1438.l2649&clk_rvr_id=535600438254

I will be sending my business tarpaulinstogo's way in future. Thanks for the info.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE