Long pig recipes for the genuine teotwawki survivalist....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2011
on the heather
For one thing they are far too salty and anyway its agents the law.....especially If you get caught.
PS its Barolo.

Edited by forum moderator

Last edited by a moderator:

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
But you all must have read "To Serve Man" by Damon Knight.

Yep!

Call me sick but I've frequently thought about this one. I find the occasional get fit/lose weight threads on forums like this one and BB to be particularly fruitful when it comes to working out which part of the country I want to make into my hunting preserve.

EDIT: I've just discovered the T-shirt size poll - wonderful!

:evilangel:

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2011
on the heather
Wouldn’t you still be just that wee bit ****** off if you found out there was even just a wee bit horse meat in one of Sweeney's pies ? ...

Suprarenal chew anyone ?

Last edited:

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Ladies and Gentlemen

You can all see that I have been through the thread and removed a number of unacceptable posts.

If you want to continue posting sick jokes, I strongly suggest that you do so on another forum. Every member here knows that we try our best to remain family friendly and acceptable to all. Those of you that have had posts removed are to consider the action as a warning not to repeat their errors.

Your understanding is appreciated

Ogri the trog
Forum Moderator

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
You can all see that I have been through the thread and removed a number of unacceptable posts.........
Your understanding is appreciated
I'm kinda surprised the thread survived, tbh, Ogri, it must have been a hard call for you mods and I for one, am filled with admiration for you folksies, having to herd us wayward cats! Done with grace and sensitivity, as so often.... now if you can get that awful ITEOFWAWKI song out of my head, THAT would be even more appreciated ;)

Last edited:

boatman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Cornwall
Obviously as a Mod you can do whatever you want but it is a bit rich to claim that those jokes would offend against the family nature of the forum when I bet that every one of those jokes were learnt in people's childhood and repeated to each other when children. Who then could be offended except those looking to take offence?

ReamviThantos

Native
Jun 13, 2010
Bury St. Edmunds
It's more about being seen to be doing the moderators job Boatman, once people think it's a free for all,as with risque jokes however common place, that's when the moderation has to become more draconian. People could say the same about swearing. i like to have it as it is full of humour but to keep big brother placated to stay away.:)

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
I just don't understand you lot - I post a serious and potentially life-saving topic, and some of you make a joke about it.................

For example, not one suggestion as to how long you need to cook zombie flesh to kill off the zombie-making pathogen? We really need answers to these critical issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE