London Pub Meet 14 or is it 15? (April)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
I'm wearing thermals in anticipation of it being 'nice'.

Woodpoet, I won't be leaving here till about 4:30-5pm, got to get a bus so I'll be there when I get there as it were. Grab us a table somewhere. Damn should have brought pliers to turn on the heaters ;)

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
It's snowing lightly in town as well. I may not make it. Nothing to do with the weather. If I make I'll be inside.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
We're at the back of the pub near the gents on the ground floor. Look for the beard (woodpoet!)

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi Swallow. Sorry you are not well. we hope to see you next time. Good night tonight as usual. Nice to see Red Kite, Tim n, Nunzionuk and Richie N. Hopefully we will see Crossland Kelly, Sandsnakes, Mesquite and Hallobayo and Tim D next time. You were all missed. Hemdale hope you are doing ok. Maybe we will see you again soon. It would be great to have all of us together.

Red Kite

Nomad
Oct 2, 2006
London UK
Hi Swallow. Sorry you are not well. we hope to see you next time. Good night tonight as usual. Nice to see Red Kite, Tim n, Nunzionuk and Richie N. Hopefully we will see Crossland Kelly, Sandsnakes, Mesquite and Hallobayo and Tim D next time. You were all missed. Hemdale hope you are doing ok. Maybe we will see you again soon. It would be great to have all of us together.

Perhaps we could organise a pub "Moot" with courses on:

Foraging - gathering and opening crisp/nut packets without chucking half the contents over the table
Water Purification - The biological method of turning malted heat treated barley (beer) back into water
Fire lighting - How to get that ciggy lit in a howling wind
Wilderness Traveling - How to find the nearest tube after too many goes at water purification
Backpacking Light -London on an Oyster Card
First Nation Transportation - How to build your own Boris Bike from bits you can find chained to railings

See you all next month

Stewart

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE