London Pub Meet 14 or is it 15? (April)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Thought I'd pip Swallow to it - I've missed a couple it seems.

I do Tai Chi on a Thursday now, but happy to miss a session here and there.

When would be good for you all? Dare I suggest the 4th? It'll be my 2nd to last day with NR, a week off and then a new start in a different company! Definately deserves a drinky.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
That date is ok with me Tim. Have you renewed your Oven yet, or is it still a job waiting to be done. Still up for it if it is still to be done.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
That date is ok with me Tim. Have you renewed your Oven yet, or is it still a job waiting to be done. Still up for it if it is still to be done.

Sorry for not getting back to you! Still a project to do, on the back burner - got to fit some windows first!

Richie N

Life Member
Mar 2, 2013
London
4th is good for me , should be able to bring along some candied squaw salmon I've been smoking , if I haven't eaten it all . Sorry no vegan option !

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi all from the London Pub meet. Just saying, see you all hopefully today at The George. Will be there as usual at 1630. If it's nice will be outside.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE