Suffolk Bushcraft Group Monthly Meeting Friday 3rd & Saturday 4th Jan 2014

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk
Thanks guys, feeling much better now, one night under the star's was nice, but I think it was wise to come home. Saying that I wasn't as warm in my bed as I was in that US modular sleeping bag lol. Thanks for sharing the photos and the stu looked lovely. All the best lads

roman-soldier

Settler
Mar 7, 2012
colchester
etubaqu7.jpg
5egege7u.jpg
varevugu.jpg
budu7usy.jpg
4u8yze9y.jpg
evy9aze7.jpg

Jjessup

May 15, 2013
Essex
Cheers for the weekend guys, was fun as per usual. Any luck with the trail cam?

PS bought myself a new rucksack. My 65l was a bit small. No need for two trips now hopefully! Also no mesh pockets that tent pegs you spent ages finding fall out of. On the bright side i found the original titanium pegs that came with the tent in the garden, hooray!

amjake

Sep 10, 2013
Suffolk
Thanks Mike and Paul, Great pictures.

John, having been involved in search parties for both binos and pegs fair to say as far as titaniums go finders keepers:thankyou: !!

SJStuart

Settler
Jan 22, 2013
Suffolk Coast
Funnily enough, last Tuesday I went for a walk to my original permission and found one of my pegs just sticking out of some leaves. Never even noticed it was missing... must've been there since Toby and I spent a night there some weeks back.

mikesmith777

Nomad
Feb 17, 2013
Clacton on Sea
Funnily enough, last Tuesday I went for a walk to my original permission and found one of my pegs just sticking out of some leaves. Never even noticed it was missing... must've been there since Toby and I spent a night there some weeks back.

Just before Christmas I went to some woodland that I use a lot for practice sessions and found a peg bag that I had lost during a trip there in May!

SJStuart

Settler
Jan 22, 2013
Suffolk Coast
Just before Christmas I went to some woodland that I use a lot for practice sessions and found a peg bag that I had lost during a trip there in May!

Next time I go to mine, I might just find my missing GoPro battery. I swear I remember packing it, but it's not in any of my kit... so unless one of my kids took it and hid it somewhere, it must be still out in the woods :(

Jjessup

May 15, 2013
Essex
After your recommendation I got a cyclops 2 vulcan from Endicotts. Complete with 2 side pouches. 105 litres rather than 85. Makes room for the extra underblanket!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE