Suffolk Bushcraft Group March Meeting Friday 7th to Sunday 9th March 2014

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
I have dug out a couple of bow saws, draw knives and a pair of loppers if we are still planning on dropping some trees for the shelter.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I am 90% Packed.. only sharps and sleeping bag to pack :).. put stuff in Disco.. In the morning get the veg for the stew.... all done.. :)... Cant wait :)

jameshardy

Dec 9, 2007
canterbury
Mostly packed now. Bike panniers are loaded up. Are there any logs or things to sit on (other than the ground)? For the group meal have I read it right that I just copy and paste the list with my name on and bring £2.50 extra?

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Thats right James, there is some logs, and some chair things that we need to do some work on...always somewhere to sit, I think there may be san extra chair in the shed , but not sure on that one.

yep you got it right with the group meal :)

jameshardy

Dec 9, 2007
canterbury
Group meal Venison Stew

1. Stu
2. Mike
3. Swallow
4. Swallow Jr 1
5. Swallow Jr 2
6. Chris O
7. Colin. I'll be there Friday midday.
8. Jjessup, but just a little bit as I'm having a bbq on one of the many stoves I'm bringing!
9. James H

jameshardy

Dec 9, 2007
canterbury
Packed... it feels so heavy I can barely lift it. I think i've gone soft over the winter.

3s2d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE