Leatherwork embossing plates

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Sorry dude thought posting it in the thread was enough mine has now been sent via email

Thanks

Dave

I think I'd seen that on the thread and meant to save it but was just looking at the ones in my e-mail when I named and shamed! Got it now, though, thanks!

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
I would be interested in a square please depending on the artwork deadline?

Have you got any artwork ready? I'll need it in PNG format, at least 400x400, black and white - pretty sure he's pulling out but have let him think about it for a bit

stuey

Sep 13, 2011
High Peak
www.arb-tek.co.uk
Can you clarify about artwork please?
Presumably greyscale is not acceptable?
Do you mean 400x400 pixels?

Thanks,

Stuart

Have you got any artwork ready? I'll need it in PNG format, at least 400x400, black and white - pretty sure he's pulling out but have let him think about it for a bit

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
I think he does mean 400x400 pixels

i'm guessing a higher resolution will be fine as it can be shrunk but if you do it at a low resolution and it needs resizing it will become pixelated

And I'm sure it said Black and white in the OP (or at least since lol)

Dave

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
I'd checked I'd got the right idea and designed to that on inkscape as its a vector graphic freeware program rather than a bmp/ jpeg rastor graphics program which can pixelate.... reposting incase it helps :)
* 20mm actual stamp design logo, allowing for 2.5mm each side to be seperated from the main 'sheet'.
* 2 bit design (i.e. black and white), can be larger than actual stamp for you to reduce to size.
* Preferably .png file format to be emailed to Spandit
EDIT...Not that it helps on the size, Dave, lynch the interfering wench eh?! There was a pdf ref sizing from the manufacturers too :)

Last edited:

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Yes, at least 400x400 pixels. If you send it in colour/greyscale I'll just have to convert it to black & white which risks it looking cr*p

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
hiya spandit, when do you need the dosh mate ?

any idea when this is all going to happen as i recieved my stamp from the states and it's seriously carp !!

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Spandit, I am looking anxiously to this thread, and is my fear that the Moot is an unachievable goal a accurate one?
If so, you can give my spot to one of the willing here
Though thanks so very much for the effort
Yours sincerely Ruud

widu13

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 9, 2008
Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
Don't all keep pulling out for goodness sake. Spandit has invested a LOT of time and effort and we really are talking pennies. If you have a stamp made now and don't use it immediately, you've still got if for another time. :rolleyes:

Now you know why organising GBs is considered to be grief...because it is!

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Guys, sorry for being slow. I still haven't had all the images in. I've messaged the people concerned to no avail. Been very busy at work too.
grey_array - looks like we will miss the Moot but for a small package the postage to Europe shouldn't be too dear

Stew

Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
How many spaces do you need to fill? I think it's been long enough now to offer it out as a first come first served to any one else to get it moving. i can mention it on British Blades if you want?

Guys, sorry for being slow. I still haven't had all the images in. I've messaged the people concerned to no avail. Been very busy at work too.
grey_array - looks like we will miss the Moot but for a small package the postage to Europe shouldn't be too dear

Maybe put a list up on the thread of who needs to get a design done. Maybe someone can help for anybody struggling.
Keep up the good work Spandit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE