Leather Embossing stamp

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
I have just spoken to a lady at LePrevo, they have taken a wedge off me. Surprised they were in when you consider the weather. They hope to get a van out today.

The plate came to £69.87 then add £5 postage then add VAT.

I work out that it comes to roughly £3.60 per 'unit' plus postage. Of the 26 units, 8 were mine.

When it arrives I will cut it at work so that there should be little for you to do other than file off the edges and mount (or not).

I work out the units so far as

Snuggtopz (BB) - 4
Whittler Kev - 4
Scoman - 3
Mojoracing - 3
Telwebb - 3
Ganstey - 1

Hope you will all have them next week. I will email all participants when it arrives and I have checked it. Then I will parcel them up and work out postage per packet.

Dougster

Oct 13, 2005
They are here, and they are all cut up. I'll get prices tomorrow and go from there. I'll post them on Tuesday as I have parents evening on Monday I'm afraid.

You all have a little filing to do.

Dougster

Oct 13, 2005
Email sent to you all with payment amounts and details.

Thanks all. This hasn't been too bad so far.

If any payments arrive without the fees being dodged or covered I'll bounce them back for another go. Seems the esaiest way.

Richard

Dougster

Oct 13, 2005
It was, thanks Graham. Sorry we weren't in, we must have just missed you.

If you want another evening of leather, just shout. I'm currently making a small batch of wet moulded pouches.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE