Rough Close 15 ~ 17 January 2016

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Thanks to those who managed to make it ~ and thanks to those who PM'd to say they were unlikely to make it.

It was good to meet the new faces. I hope your visit was good and your return journey uneventful :D

Bit damp Friday eve ... and quite frosty Saturday morning ... and then rain again Saturday evening and then a bit of snow :D

Saturday gave me the opportunity to play tug-of-War with some bramble ~ I'd wondered whether to dredge through the area hit by the goat mower late 2014 but decided to *investigate* the area just beyond that and running through to the bottom of Pc.11. It started out looking like:

And (eventually) revealed:

And on Sunday morning it looked like:

So a bit more space to move around in :D

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Thanks for organising,

I don't organise ~ I just act as the intermediary. But I know what you mean :D
:thanks:

I really enjoyed myself and will be back! :)

Good to know, on both counts :) . And it was good to meet you.

When you are booking the TORM weekend can you also contact the Met office and book some dry warm weather as well please?

Weather is booked but delivery will be in a 2 to 3 month window ;) . The bookings bod wasn't there so I've yet to book the Meet :(

What was the body count?

Three of us on Friday reducing to two on Saturday.

112361.gif

We didn't eat him!

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Unfortunately my dad was ill and I had to sort him out with the rest of the family so was unable to make it sorry for not getting back to you Phil, but he managed to throw a spanner in the works for most of the family. He had his 81st Birthday yesterday and is now getting back to being his grumpy self.

I did bump into Jeff on Thursday and a surplus shop and was looking forward to going. I have some rope for the chute for you and will bring it to the torm meet unless you need it earlier.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Unfortunately my dad was ill and I had to sort him out with the rest of the family so was unable to make it

Real life always takes precedence ;) Please pass on our best :D

but he managed to throw a spanner in the works for most of the family. He had his 81st Birthday yesterday and is now getting back to being his grumpy self.

:rofl: Sounds eerily familiar ;)

I did bump into Jeff on Thursday and a surplus shop and was looking forward to going.

He mentioned seeing you (assuming you mean Jerry?).

I have some rope for the chute for you and will bring it to the torm meet unless you need it earlier.

Exceptional! Many thanks ~ TORM will be more than fine :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE