Leatherwork embossing plates

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Can i join in this or is it too late?

I have an image already, only want one inch worth with my logo and name on top.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
yo...yup i'll have it please.....3 in total

i'll have one the one that kerne originally did for me and two of my new one that mountains done....so 3 separate ones....

i think that would be too big mountain....if you can make squarer would be great....

how many beers i owe you now?

a

and dont forget i'm paying for steve581's as well....

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
yo...yup i'll have it please.....3 in total

i'll have one the one that kerne originally did for me and two of my new one that mountains done....so 3 separate ones....

i think that would be too big mountain....if you can make squarer would be great....

how many beers i owe you now?

a

and dont forget i'm paying for steve581's as well....

I can make it a bit sqaurer but to work I think you need it to span at least 2 squares - otherwise it'll be tiny.

As for the beers - I'm more a single malt kinda guy! :lmao:

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
yo....but that means itll be almost 2inches long yep?.....that'll be a bit too big to be honest.....some of the things i make are not say as big as a bushcraft knife sheath and it would look out of place....

a
I can make it a bit sqaurer but to work I think you need it to span at least 2 squares - otherwise it'll be tiny.

As for the beers - I'm more a single malt kinda guy! :lmao:

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
means you can use it without having to pay anyone....otherwise you get men in shades turn up on your door with tazers and they take you off to a bleak grey government cell deep underground and put a cage with a starved rat in it over your face.....

yes please !

( whats royalty free ? )

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
because mountains an ex-government agent....you have to trust him....like me when he says i should span over two squares....

its that or the caged rat my friend.....he's got contacts.....only has to make a phonecall if you doubt him....in fact you should pm me from now on.....big brother is watching us....

Jeez ! how do i know if my design ( found on the web ) is royalty free ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE