Leatherwork embossing plates

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

widu13

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 9, 2008
Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
You're facilitating something brilliant for us, we're just extremely grateful for the time and trouble you're putting yourself to on our behalf.... the gals as well as the guys ;)

It's refreshing to see a feminist TB. The Oxford Dictionary states the term "guys" is non gender specific:

Definition of guy
[h=3]noun[/h]
  • informal a man:he’s a nice guy
  • (guys) people of either sex:you guys want some coffee?

Last edited:

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Can everyone who is waiting for a reserve place email me their designs as the bloke I'm waiting for hasn't got back to me & you've all waited long enough...

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
i believe you have my 2 designs already Spandit, if you have'nt got them, give me a shout and i'll send them again, i'd hate to be the one that holds things up for you !!

many thanks for your efforts mate

Robbi

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
i believe you have my 2 designs already Spandit, if you have'nt got them, give me a shout and i'll send them again, i'd hate to be the one that holds things up for you !!

many thanks for your efforts mate

Robbi

+1

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
I would just like to say thanks again mate, as I no how stressfull these things can be to keep everyone happy.
take care.
lee.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Hi....not popped in for a while....if theres a spare one going i'll have an extra one of my 'tree' design if it helps....not trying to confuse....ignore me if needed....

SPANDIT FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

a

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Not too late, send me your designs - I've given up on the guy who was supposed to be filling the remaining slots so plenty of space left!

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Hi....not popped in for a while....if theres a spare one going i'll have an extra one of my 'tree' design if it helps....not trying to confuse....ignore me if needed....

SPANDIT FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

a

I'm far too right wing for president. I'll add another square for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE