Leatherwork embossing plates

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
yo.....isnt 25mm about an inch?....i'm trusting you and spandit anyway mountain....i emailed him earlier explaining....thanks again for all your help m8....some big old single malts are indeed owed....you at wilderness gathering?

robbi.....careful of widu.....i think hes an agent....lol!

a

I thought the squares are 25mm

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
yo.....isnt 25mm about an inch?....i'm trusting you and spandit anyway mountain....i emailed him earlier explaining....thanks again for all your help m8....some big old single malts are indeed owed....you at wilderness gathering?

robbi.....careful of widu.....i think hes an agent....lol!

a

Aye it is an inch more or less. I blame sleep deprivation.Won't be at the gathering mores the pity. So do you need it resized to fit in an inch?

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
dont be fooled....he had reconstructive surgery on his legs to fool us....and he had telescopic ones put in instead....just as you let your guard down.....wham! he turns into a 7 foot giant cyborg with lazer beams and stuff....RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahem....ideally i would like it squarer/smaller yep so then i can have two of them (always handy to have a spare) but seriously dont put yaself out if you cant be done with it m8...i appreciate ya help so far as is....and i can only afford one bottle of malt....at this rate i'll owe you a crate lolol!

if you can please email to spandit who has got my requests in email....no worries if not tho!

ok guys i'm off camping on bodmin moor for my 40th birthday week off!!!!

yay! cya all soon and watch out for cyborgs!!!

a

:lmao:Nearly spat me tea.

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Hey angst, not had chance to do those edits yet sorry. Work is a nightmare at the mo.

how we doin otherwise?

Started work on the master file, but still waiting for images from:

Bucephalus
Chiseller
davebromley
jackcbr
Leonidas
luckylee
Miniwhisk
roger-uk
SimonH
Thijzz

Seeing as these come to 29 images missing, we're only just over half-way there, sorry...

Last edited:

Bucephalas

Jan 19, 2012
Chepstow, Wales
Started work on the master file, but still waiting for images from:

Bucephalus
Chiseller
davebromley
jackcbr
Leonidas
luckylee
Miniwhisk
roger-uk
SimonH
Thijzz

Seeing as these come to 29 images missing, we're only just over half-way there, sorry...

As my names on the list it's obvious you didn't receive mine. I'll send again now.

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
As my names on the list it's obvious you didn't receive mine. I'll send again now.

I think you tried sending attachments to the temporary address and then lost my real address - just checked again and haven't had anything further from you so yes, please send them again

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE