How we roll at bcuk scotland south

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
So the zombies really have landed then? :D

Please don't let us English see that.... we would be forced to take the country back under our protective wing......... :p :lmao:

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Haha, brilliant Tam, we should so invite those dudes to our next meet.

What the hell were you looking for on youtube when you came across that video, on second thoughts i dont want to know lol

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I beg to differ; from first hand accounts I can truthfully say that it was much more likely to have been high quality malt that kicked them off..........right enough I have no idea what they had after that in the beer line ;)
I do know that Punk isn't dead yet though, and they can apparantly jury rig a set of speakers just fine too :D

M

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
I beg to differ; from first hand accounts I can truthfully say that it was much more likely to have been high quality malt that kicked them off..........right enough I have no idea what they had after that in the beer line ;)
I do know that Punk isn't dead yet though, and they can apparantly jury rig a set of speakers just fine too :D

M

Good guinness and lagers abound but the cider drinkers are to be watched...lest they start..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHtfZCMYCP0

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Good guinness and lagers abound but the cider drinkers are to be watched...lest they start..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHtfZCMYCP0

Oi Tam lay off us cider drinkers mate, why we are very introvert and shy, and like to lie on our backs in the mud whilst getting our bearings for the crawl back to our bivi,s. See perfectly normal.
But when you mix cider,Johhny Walker and Jager, things take on a different slant, as i say all perfectly normal :D :beerchug: :stretcher:.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE