Fear of testicular torsion

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bb07

Native
Feb 21, 2010
Rupert's Land
There's so many things that could happen when out in the bush that I don't even think about it any more. Be careful, prepare as best you can, enjoy life and take things as they come.

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
There's a thousand and one things you could worry about if you set your mind on things that could happen or you could get,chances are they never will,get out and enjoy yourself dont worry about things that could happen.

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Tried to read the Wikipedia article but started feeling sick.

Something like this happened to a guy I lived with. He did nothing more than get out of bed. They used under the more common technical term of "twisted ******* ".

I did wake up with severe pain one night and somehow instantly flipped myself over onto my front without using my hands or legs :yikes: at which point the pain started subsiding.

Gray

Sep 18, 2008
Scouser living in Salford South UK
jyraruha.jpg

zy2e6utu.jpg

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Wow the ladies are being kind to us blokes on this one. Had it once driving alongside Loch Lomond at a twisty bit - all I could do to stop myself stuffing the car into a tree. Have seem it on the rugby pitch, down they go like they've been poleaxed. Oh Mr Fenna, I hated Whilians harness or Patented B*## Crusher as it was known. A swami belt made from garrotte wire. Vandeen, the story always makes us chaps wince but I don't think it's physically possible.
And the next time a lady says that childbirth is more painful ask her this. "You think it's more painfull than a guy getting a kick in the fork?" She'll say "Yes". To which you can turn to a male friend and ask if he'd like to be kicked there for a second time in his life. An emphatic "NO" will resound, but ladies are always willing to have a second kid. I think they're making it all up how painful it is. But it's easy really, but they want that "mystery" around the whole thing.

VANDEEN

Nomad
Sep 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Vandeen, the story always makes us chaps wince but I don't think it's physically possible.

Aye hence my "urban myth" questioning, I started to feel a little queasy trying to work out if it were possible :aargh4: the pain!!!!

And the next time a lady says that childbirth is more painful ask her this. "You think it's more painfull than a guy getting a kick in the fork?" She'll say "Yes". To which you can turn to a male friend and ask if he'd like to be kicked there for a second time in his life. An emphatic "NO" will resound, but ladies are always willing to have a second kid. I think they're making it all up how painful it is. But it's easy really, but they want that "mystery" around the whole thing.

:You_Rock_ With a quote like that yours must be the size of space hoppers!!! I await the retaliation

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
Wow the ladies are being kind to us blokes on this one. Had it once driving alongside Loch Lomond at a twisty bit - all I could do to stop myself stuffing the car into a tree. Have seem it on the rugby pitch, down they go like they've been poleaxed. Oh Mr Fenna, I hated Whilians harness or Patented B*## Crusher as it was known. A swami belt made from garrotte wire. Vandeen, the story always makes us chaps wince but I don't think it's physically possible.

Hmmmm....

I've been present at the birth of both my kids and call me weak but if I could choose I'd opt for the kick in the balls any day.

:(

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I agree with Goatboy to the point where ripping,tearing and stitches occur during childbirth, now thats gotta hurt. With this in mind, i'd go for the swift kick to the goolies :)

Ahhh but no-one gives you gas and air while being kicked!!!:pokenest:

Which is what I'm gonna get if I don't put my hands up and say kidding. Was just having a giggle - carefully mind as my own stitches are still healing.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE