Fear of testicular torsion

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
Maybe I'm playing them like a trout... Maybe I'm not daft enough to type that in an open forum. I'm blaming the electronics they fitted and the anaesthetic a few days ago for any stupidity. But I Do Feel Alive!

Calm, calm....

With some small surgical intervention, a modicum of ECT and some intensive therapy we'll have have you chipper again in no time. You'll be left with some scarring mind and the stutter, well that's there to stay. Look on the bright side though, your unusual 'postural problems' were there to start with.

;)

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Calm, calm....

With some small surgical intervention, a modicum of ECT and some intensive therapy we'll have have you chipper again in no time. You'll be left with some scarring mind and the stutter, well that's there to stay. Look on the bright side though, your unusual 'postural problems' were there to start with.

;)

:lmao::lmao::lmao:Oh I don't know Huon, can you have a smiley overload, maybe that's what gave me my postural problems... The calm, calm bit reminded me of the Shhhh, Shhh bit in Young Frankestien.

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
:lmao::lmao::lmao:Oh I don't know Huon, can you have a smiley overload, maybe that's what gave me my postural problems... The calm, calm bit reminded me of the Shhhh, Shhh bit in Young Frankestien.

Shhhh, shhh - drat! I missed a trick there. If you hadn't quoted me I'd have edited for punctuation too but that's life :(

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hahaha after having kids I can blooming yodel with it! Tis all good natured joking :)

I think its handy to have a potential fix for the torsion in extremis. Is chinese tucking where you push (or if you're really nifty, pull) them back into the hanger for the night? I thought that was painful for a lot of you lads?

Is there any other helpful emergency first aid for other male-only problems? I hear sack splitting can be fairly common... nettle cordage and a steady hand?!

You can yodel with it... do you do requests? I'm for the "Lonely Goatherd", funnily enough it was a female martial arts teacher who taught me the tuck so we didn't get injured when sparring. That wasn't an embarrassing moment for a young boy with a crush of his Sensei. Sack splitting I've not done personally but the thought of the "back, sack & crack" is just wrong, I've been waxed and also sugared but they aren't getting to those places. Though your nettle cordage holds no fear as you know I've been known to wear a kilt on the hill... wi' thistles!:yikes:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I would pay to do a BS&C on someone... John Fennas' a game lad for a charity isn't he?! I even have a mould so we can produce momentos of the occasion :)

Why would you want to do that to Mr Fenna?
He's a nice man and there's so many bad men out there who need to be punished. You could start a competition on the boards and then shame the winner into it.
I of course am exempt as I thought of it and am nice to puppies and stuck rice grinders.

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
With these terrible times of male emancipation and the advent of 'Veet for Men', the chances of finding something challengingly bushy are getting thin on the ground :) But even the kilt n thistles will be no preparation for the pain you lads have in store using this modern chemical malarky... read the reveiws at the bottom of the item page if yer hardy enuff!!

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
With these terrible times of male emancipation and the advent of 'Veet for Men', the chances of finding something challengingly bushy are getting thin on the ground :) But even the kilt n thistles will be no preparation for the pain you lads have in store using this modern chemical malarky... read the reveiws at the bottom of the item page if yer hardy enuff!!

We've already established that we're too soft for such trivial inconveniences as childbirth and gooley kickings. The dreaded Veet BS&C torture is obviously not going to happen here no matter how bushy we are :sad6:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland

Ahh, I see they should have gone with one of it's initial names, which were: -
  • Napalm the Khyber Pass.
  • Valerie Solanos Tonic.
  • HA HA That's for laughing at childbirth.

If I ever dare to come to a moot I'm locking my Tipi at night and posting a guard.

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
I had to google that!

a man who is attracted to women sexually but who is also interested in fashion and his appearance

I resent that on so many levels ;)

So an awareness of bushcraft fashion and the wet-wipe grooming technique qualifies then?

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
Ahh, I see they should have gone with one of it's initial names, which were: -
  • Napalm the Khyber Pass.
  • Valerie Solanos Tonic.
  • HA HA That's for laughing at childbirth.

If I ever dare to come to a moot I'm locking my Tipi at night and posting a guard.

I hope your tipi is one of the less flammable varieties :)

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
You're absolutely safe from me, lads, as long as you don't have any genitally threatening incidents which require enthusiastic and completely unsympathetically applied first aid :)

I think we should get back on topic... no-ones even suggested the application of an angry crayfish to reseal a case of Split Sack Syndrome, I have sooooo many good ideas to try out on you all!! Hurry up and have an accident near me ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE