Embossing Plate Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
g4ghb said:
Niel1

Have you sent your image to james? he is producing the final image and was compileing it together over the xmas break. I'm not sure how far he has got as we tend to only chat at work and he is on his school hols now! Would pay to drop him a pm, if he can fit you in i'm happy...

Doh!
Missed this one, is it too late?
Neil

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Hi Neil - is fine by me! but i'll leave the final say to James (jdlenton) as he is creating the artwork!!!

If you can drop him a pm asap and are able to get him the artwork forthwith possibly - I know he was hoping to get it finished this weekend!

Neil1 said:
Doh!
Missed this one, is it too late?
Neil

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
All cool just up to my ears in work new installations of hardware so my brain and time are both a bit busy a the moment going to have a go at getting everything done at the weekend as I think I’m going to get Sunday off!!!!!!!!

James

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
Funky. :)

And don't think I was on the hustle:
So far I've got round to buying about five quivers worth of various leather, dyes and thread and a whole new toolkit. By my timescales that means I should make my first cut in about June or so ;) , and have something to put arrows in by christmas. Embossing sounds like a september weekend job. :D

[Edit - that sounds really sarcastic now I read it - it's not meant to be, it's true :eek: ]

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
lol :lmao: I know what you mean Grooveski!

- I did mean to post an update after I chatted to James a couple of days ago but life has been rather manic for me too.

Anyway! - we have not given up / emegrated / died etc and things will happen in their own good time, bear with us guys as we perform our british rail impersonations ;)

Grooveski said:
Funky. :)

And don't think I was on the hustle:
So far I've got round to buying about five quivers worth of various leather, dyes and thread and a whole new toolkit. By my timescales that means I should make my first cut in about June or so ;) , and have something to put arrows in by christmas. Embossing sounds like a september weekend job. :D

[Edit - that sounds really sarcastic now I read it - it's not meant to be, it's true :eek: ]

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
Well I've finally dug myself out from under the pile of work I’ve been living under for the past month and done some drawing I will do some more tonight and will then need dimensions from some of you as it is not clear (and my software is rubbish) what size you wanted your stamps.

Apologies for the wait it should not be long now before the plate layout is finished and off for production.

James

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
Size-wise:
For mine the boar is 82mm nose-to-tail and the spirals 19.5mm diameter.
Doc's is 53mm high.
NickBristol's 73mm long.
The small bee is 24mm long from bum-to-antenna and the larger one is 35mm.

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
Hi ho.

I'm dropping out of the buy guys.

Partialy because of the comments that James' software may not be doing a straightforward import. I'm a bit freaked that maybe some of the botches I used to terminate lines may not be converted properly.
Partialy because I've got more designs that I've been playing with in anticipation of a second buy. Rather than add them to this lot I'd be as well just sending all my bumf on my own. Was already over the minimum order size, well over it now.
Mainly because of the lack of updates. Perhaps I'm just a control junkie but not having a clue what's going on has been doing my head in. I've too much space on the plate to just presume that everythings going fine.

So, hope all goes well and cheers g4ghb(I'd likely never have thought of trying embossing if you hadn't suggested it).
:)
Josh

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
I'd be interested in this if there is still some space left.

rb

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
Sorry guys for the long wait had a lot to do in my spare time leaving me no time to sit down and lay out the plate i should have some evening time this week and next week looks even better i'll let you all know then

sorry for the delay

James

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE