Leather Embossing Stamp Group Buy?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
Ok folks, the group buy is closed and ready to go.
We have 12 participants with a couple more possibles(that's just the kind of guy I am!:D )
I will email you the sheet as it will be sent, with an idea of the cost.
Print it off at actual size to check you're happy with your graphic in size and resolution.

I will send the page to le prevo when everyone has okayed their stamp.

When I get the metal from l prevo I'll cut it up just to roughly divide each person from the next, but you'll have to seperate your different designs and tidy up the edges yourself. Hope that's all ok.

Snufkin

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
shep are ther any spaces left and what size, i am interested, (don't know how i've missed this post :rolleyes: ) here's the design i woul like aprox 1.5"x2" if you think its possible, what email addy do you what the design sent to, can you pm me, ta.

aragornstamp.jpg

Shouldn't that be a white tree Aragorn?;)

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
shep are ther any spaces left and what size, i am interested, (don't know how i've missed this post :rolleyes: ) here's the design i woul like aprox 1.5"x2" if you think its possible, what email addy do you what the design sent to, can you pm me, ta.

aragornstamp.jpg

Oh go on then. Defo the last though.
pm sent

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
Final sheet is out for proofing. One slight modification required and everyone else is happy.
I'm just waiting for 2 more responses and I'll send it off this week.

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
There have been a few comments that they look too closely packed. To avoid dissappointing anyone with a slip of my hacksaw I've spread it out a bit so costs will increase a little to boot.

Cheers all, nearly ready to send. Just 1 to hear from. (Starts with R, ends with ichieO) no pressure!:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE