Easter is here!!! What plans have you got?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Well Easter is finally here and we've got a 4 day break to enjoy with promises of glorious weather to add to the fun :)

So what plans have you got for it?

Me personally I shall have a few bimbles up in my favourite wood to check out the bluebells and ramsons :D Might also try and get up there to do some badger watching as well.

The rest of the time I believe the wife has things planned for me/us :(

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
I'm off to Somerset for the whole weekend,really looking forward to the traffic down the M5:(.
Going to visit Dunster Castle,Lynton and Lynmouth and have a wander along the coast.

Badger90

Forager
Mar 17, 2011
Devon
Tomorrow - Building a flat roof

Saturday - Fitting a kitchen

Sunday - Rendering a few walls

Monday - Rendering again

Tuesday - Roofing

Wed.......

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Tomorrow - Early start, loading the canoe and heading to the Lakes for the day with SWMBO

Saturday - Shopping in the morning, beers and food in Leeds in the afternoon

Sunday - BBQ with the wrinklies round ours, SWMBO's mates are coming in the evening so more beer and food no doubt

Monday - I'm on-call so can't stray too far, maybe a local walk or might spend the day doing some jobs round the house.

Miyagi

Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Friday - big wash by hand as the washing machine has died.

Saturday - no idea.

Sunday - if the peepers are up to it (nasty eye infection) I'll be out on Sunday morning shooting the Easter Bunny.

Monday - no idea but I might remewmber to bring the washing back in...

Liam

treefrog

Aug 4, 2008
South Yorkshire
Now off for a 10 days. Will load the canoe up and head north tonight. Will stop at Aldochlay or Luss and see how busy Lomond is tomorrow. Then off to Loch Awe for a few days.

Radix lecti

Native
Jan 15, 2006
Gloucester
Friday-Forest of Dean to study some reptiles (but i wont be shoving swabs up their bums):yikes:

Saturday-Gardening, then chill with some beers

Sunday-Bricklaying for an old friend

Monday-Kids day,havn't a clue what to do

Last edited:

Steve27752

Settler
May 7, 2007
Berkshire, U.K.
A busy weekend for me starting tonight at 20.00, with the Maundy Thursday Mass of the Lord's Supper Service and Prayer vigil.
Good Friday, 13.00 Silent Prayer, followed at 14.00 by The Lithergy of the Passion.
Easter Sunday, 10.30 Festival Mass.
So not much time too spare.

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
As is traditional here in Hungary I will be throwing buckets of water over all the young women who live locally, they in turn will respond by handing me an egg!

No I'm not making it up. :)

Pictures here, here and here...

Friday-8hours of writing care plans followed by cooking dinner for sister and her fella whilst also having shannon's mate sleeping over.
saturday-walk hounds with shannon and mate followed by overnighter with work mate up the permission
sunday-get back from camping, lunch with whole family,friends round in afternoon for dinner
monday work again
All good fun

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Friday - odd jobs in the Am, then off up the Downs Adder watching in the afternoon
Saturday - undecided in the AM, afternoon, probably up the Downs again
Sunday - Family coming round
Monday - might go shooting or a nice long bimble

Miyagi

Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
A busy weekend for me starting tonight at 20.00, with the Maundy Thursday Mass of the Lord's Supper Service and Prayer vigil.
Good Friday, 13.00 Silent Prayer, followed at 14.00 by The Lithergy of the Passion.
Easter Sunday, 10.30 Festival Mass.
So not much time too spare.

Saw a great poster/banner at Il Papa's visit to Scotland - it said "We love the german Shepherd" - classic.

Liam

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
As is traditional here in Hungary I will be throwing buckets of water over all the young women who live locally, they in turn will respond by handing me an egg!

No I'm not making it up. :)

Pictures here, here and here...

They do something similar round here but the girls don't wear quite as much clothing ! :cool:

Craig............

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Working tomorrow, but my wife is away at the in-laws over the weekend, so I get to go out and play without needing permission or to wrangle over who gets the car!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE