Dartmoor 24 Hour Rat Pack Challenge....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

robdjon

Sep 12, 2013
Plymouth
Right Folks, as it stands we are up to numbers.So as soon as the dates are announced, please let me know quickly whether yo can definately attend.

Savagewolfrm
Mouse040
Redandshane
Dave53
Robjon
Kong
Jellyfingers

Thanks

Ivan...

In fact we are one over, so we will have to see if the dates suit everyone, or i will ask the farmer about the extra one, then there is the little matter of a rat pack short!

I WILL WORK IT OUT, I ALWAYS DO, SOMETIMES!
Just so happens I have one spare ;-) Hum :)

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hi Rob, thanks for that, now just the farmer, i will go and see him tomorrow bearing gifts.

Right while i am here.

Two possible Dates.

Friday 15th November - Sunday 17th November

Friday 22nd November - Sunday 24th November

Suit most?

Ivan...

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hi Jellyfinger, my other half pointed out, that i not only smoke, but like my pop, so as chief rule maker and breaker, i decree that two luxury items are now allowed, but will be liable for the weigh in!

Ivan...
Ivan, I hope you will be thoroughly checking all that booze and baccy to make sure it's up to issue standard? :1244:

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
so rich hasn't seen the thread then, mind you his would be the heaviest bag almost as bad as me regards dave

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Ivan you are nuts but I love you :). I won't join in because how you guys can eat that crap I do NOT know !!! On the 4000 cal/day I'm going to look into what I eat, how much it weighs and so on. Looking fwd to hearing all about it :D

And nobody is allowed to eat Nutmeg ... or I'll eat them :AR15firin

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
Spoke to Rich eventually tonight his phone is playing up i think he is being hacked by that ginger bitch from the ex NOW so wont be able to play

Realty is we talked crap and got nowhere Didn't even mention this thread lol

Bucephalas

Jan 19, 2012
Chepstow, Wales
No swetty, you didn't mention this post!
Bar steward!

I'll put my name down too. We all know that at least 50% of people who put their hand up never !materialise anyway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
Right Ivan I have in my hand my diary I am coming to see you Friday 22nd November If that's when this tomfoolery is occurring so be it; if not we shall just have to do the old beer and brandy challenge......... again. Rich/Mouse/Dave we will have travel down on the Friday as I am working a 14 hours shift on the Thursday but I can stay on after sunday and will want to. We have a runner ?

Mouse040

Apr 26, 2013
Radstock
Right Ivan I have in my hand my diary I am coming to see you Friday 22nd November If that's when this tomfoolery is occurring so be it; if not we shall just have to do the old beer and brandy challenge......... again. Rich/Mouse/Dave we will have travel down on the Friday as I am working a 14 hours shift on the Thursday but I can stay on after sunday and will want to. We have a runner ?

It's a date I'm in

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
Completely OT but check out my new avatar I have been meaning to change it since I traded the knife that was my previous on on Now I am a jet pilot

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Right Gentlemen..

The official starting date of this massive challenge is:

Friday 22nd November, meeting at The Edgemoor Hotel, Haytor Road Bovey Tracey, at 12.00 Noon, for the weigh in, and now because of some members being a little sarcastic, it is a mile yomp! With kit to the site through the woods, following the Templar Way, granite railway!

I have spoken to the farmer and he has given me a little room to breath, so i can have up to 8 maybe 10 at a push, so anyone lurking, put your name down!

Friday 22nd November -- Sunday 24th November, for the normals! And anyone wanting to extend their stay, they can, but please let me know your intentions.

The challenge, is from 12.00 noon on the Friday to 12.00 noon on the Sunday, beyond that it's normal Ivan meet rules.

Please confirm as soon as you know for definate, as i have a few waiting in the wings.

Thankyou.

Ivan...

robdjon

Sep 12, 2013
Plymouth
Right Gentlemen..

The official starting date of this massive challenge is:

Friday 22nd November, meeting at The Edgemoor Hotel, Haytor Road Bovey Tracey, at 12.00 Noon, for the weigh in, and now because of some members being a little sarcastic, it is a mile yomp! With kit to the site through the woods, following the Templar Way, granite railway!

I have spoken to the farmer and he has given me a little room to breath, so i can have up to 8 maybe 10 at a push, so anyone lurking, put your name down!

Friday 22nd November -- Sunday 24th November, for the normals! And anyone wanting to extend their stay, they can, but please let me know your intentions.

The challenge, is from 12.00 noon on the Friday to 12.00 noon on the Sunday, beyond that it's normal Ivan meet rules.

Please confirm as soon as you know for definate, as i have a few waiting in the wings.

Thankyou.

Ivan...

Count me in M8 can I bring Arry along

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE