Dartmoor 24 Hour Rat Pack Challenge....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
I'd have a go but would probably cheat with a sandwich stash. Will all bags be searched thoroughly first?

Hi Al, Yeah sorry, and the dug can sniff out a cheese and marmite sammich, at ten paces.

Regards

Ivan.. (head bag searcher).

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
Right I am in if mouse is in; probably wont need a rat pack in that case. Once we have roasted Dave with a selection of wild roots we only need some water and Brandy to toast his demise."Lovely fella if somewhat Welsh" I wonder if we can actually eat him in 48 hours lol

seriously I am in but need dates You do know how much beer I can carry ?

I edit this because I noticed this gem

"Ivan.. (head bag searcher)." Lol thats normal anyway

Last edited:

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Sounds like fun. Can anybody do it or do I need to sign up to something?

Hi Kong, yeah anybody can have a go, i am restricted to 6, mainly thats the max number i can have in this particular woods, and i only have 6 rat packs!

So if you fancy a go you would be more than welcome.

Ivan...

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Right I am in if mouse is in; probably wont need a rat pack in that case. Once we have roasted Dave with a selection of wild roots we only need some water and Brandy to toast his demise."Lovely fella if somewhat Welsh" I wonder if we can actually eat him in 48 hours lol

I edit this because I noticed this gem

"Ivan.. (head bag searcher)." Lol thats normal anyway

Ok Mate, seeing as there are two of you coming together, let me know your preferred w/e ASAP, and i will put it up, any weekend, in the next 5.

Ivan...

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
Hi Dave, i am good, just trying to work out which weekend is best, once i have some definate interest, hopefully within the next 5 weeks, so if anyone can confirm it may help with decision, i am lucky so pretty flexible.

Bearing in mind, now Tank has changed the rules (and is washing his hair, that weekend!)

It will be from 12..00 Noon on the Friday to 12.00 Noon on the Sunday, apart from Mouse, who we will collect in April!!

Ivan...

I'm flexible to as long as it's not weekend before Xmas working that weekend but other wise free regards Dave

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51

If you are using Dave as a food source I suggest you scrap the beer and go with meat tenderiser.

jellyfinger

Oct 1, 2013
United Kingdom
Can we arrange to share our luxuries? I.e. I'll bring the baccy if someone else brings the single malt. 48 hours on half rations is the easy bit but choosing between fags or a drink would be the toughest part.

I think I may have just realised I have a drink problem.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Can we arrange to share our luxuries? I.e. I'll bring the baccy if someone else brings the single malt. 48 hours on half rations is the easy bit but choosing between fags or a drink would be the toughest part.

I think I may have just realised I have a drink problem.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Hi Jellyfinger, my other half pointed out, that i not only smoke, but like my pop, so as chief rule maker and breaker, i decree that two luxury items are now allowed, but will be liable for the weigh in!

Ivan...

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Sounds like a great little challenge, shame I'm miles away and going nowhere fast :crutch:
Hope you post some pictures afterwards :).

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Sounds like a great little challenge, shame I'm miles away and going nowhere fast :crutch:
Hope you post some pictures afterwards :).

Get better soon my friend, and don't worry the very serious nature of this demanding challenge, will require photograpic evidence, even the weight loss "Castaway" ones for effect!

Regards.

Ivan...

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Get better soon my friend, and don't worry the very serious nature of this demanding challenge, will require photograpic evidence, even the weight loss "Castaway" ones for effect!

Regards.

Ivan...

Cheers Ivan
Looking forward to those pictures :)!

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Right Folks, as it stands we are up to numbers.So as soon as the dates are announced, please let me know quickly whether yo can definately attend.

Savagewolfrm
Mouse040
Redandshane
Dave53
Robjon
Kong
Jellyfingers

Thanks

Ivan...

In fact we are one over, so we will have to see if the dates suit everyone, or i will ask the farmer about the extra one, then there is the little matter of a rat pack short!

I WILL WORK IT OUT, I ALWAYS DO, SOMETIMES!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE