Cegga group buy - the final thread!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

satosato

Forager
May 29, 2009
London
I am very confused, please help me out here - I am no: 36 on the original lists and I would like to have a SFA and a hatchet....

satosato

Forager
May 29, 2009
London
Is it how you do it?

1 - v-ness - confirmed
2 - Shewie
3 - Juraj
4 - korvin karbon
5 - JonathanD - confirmed
6 - shaggystu
7 - satosato

1 -naefeerjustbeer
2 -satosato
3 -
4 -

Lynx

Nomad
Jun 5, 2010
Wellingborough, Northants
I am very confused, please help me out here - I am no: 36 on the original lists and I would like to have a SFA and a hatchet....

My understanding is that Scorpio will update us all tomorrow. There was a limited number of axes available in order of the list and these appear to have been allocated in list order. We now await another batch as soon as these can be arranged I believe.

Xunil

Settler
Jan 21, 2006
North East UK
www.bladesmith.co.uk
So is this currently still only for people mentioned on the original list, or is this open for anyone ?

I'm guessing the former but, since that is not clear, if it's the latter could I be on it somewhere please ?

_scorpio_

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 22, 2009
east sussex UK
sorry, there are only 6 SFA ones, 4 hatchets and 2 vikings available, and there all taken, so you will have to wait for someone to drop out or another batch to be made. if someone drops out of the SFA list i will move someone down from the original list to get through that as fast as possible.
i am thinking of asking cegga to make some specifically for us, something like 20 SFA style, 5 hatchets and 5 vikings.

when i have all the names and confirmations i will ask you for delivery and contact details and then whatever you need to pay cegga (paypal address etc.). then i will send him your details and it should all be sorted. any delivery or product issues please contact cegga, though there wont be anything wrong with the axes.

i will add on the hatchet names, and then i think all 3 lists are full arent they?

thanks everyone!

_scorpio_

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 22, 2009
east sussex UK
satosato, you will have to wait for a SFA but your on the hatchet list.
if your on the first list you are guaranteed a SFA at some point, but its only fair to go through the list in order.

Last edited:

_scorpio_

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 22, 2009
east sussex UK
only the SFA ones are for the people on the list, the others are for anyone.
later there should be two more axes available, it could be any 2 of the 3 types i dont know yet.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Anyone looking at this list for the few that are now available should remember that these were an unknown bonus and we had no idea that Cegga had some made up and ready. So folks on the next batch will have less time to wait due to this.

satosato

Forager
May 29, 2009
London
satosato, you will have to wait for a SFA but your on the hatchet list.
if your on the first list you are guaranteed a SFA at some point, but its only fair to go through the list in order.

Thanks Scorpio, I was confused but now a happy bunny :).

James

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE