Cegga group buy - the final thread!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

karlch

Feb 6, 2011
hull
can i put my name down for any people who drop out or for any future group buys.ive been wanting one of these for ages
cheers

karlch

Feb 6, 2011
hull
karlch, there are none of this batch left, but there should be another batch done in the not too distant future
it would be great if i can get my name down for further buys or will i have to keep looking as to when the next one is going on?
cheers karl

_scorpio_

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 22, 2009
east sussex UK
YOUR PM's HAVE BEEN SENT.
if you have not received a PM, its either because your pm box is full (trunks) or you haven't confirmed your interest (DFCA).
if you are neither of these people and don't have a PM then tell me asap.
thanks! :D

_scorpio_

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 22, 2009
east sussex UK
im not doing pre orders again, that was a nightmare last time. if you want it, you have to say so when i tell everyone they are available.

as a side note, the email address i sent everyone in the PM does work, just change .com to .co.uk

karlch

Feb 6, 2011
hull
im not doing pre orders again, that was a nightmare last time. if you want it, you have to say so when i tell everyone they are available.

as a side note, the email address i sent everyone in the PM does work, just change .com to .co.uk
any idea of time scale ?ill keep looking may be interested in a couple of them when the time comes cheers again

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Totally agree with your approach _scorpio_.

Don't take any pre-orders. When they are made, put 'em up and sell em first come, first served. Saves so much pain. I refused all "pre-orders" because keeping lists in line for months is impossible. This is not factory made stuff.

Red

Lynx

Nomad
Jun 5, 2010
Wellingborough, Northants
Totally agree with your approach _scorpio_.

Don't take any pre-orders. When they are made, put 'em up and sell em first come, first served. Saves so much pain. I refused all "pre-orders" because keeping lists in line for months is impossible. This is not factory made stuff.

Red

I assume you mean after those on the original list have been offered one?

_scorpio_

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 22, 2009
east sussex UK
yep, but i was thinking it would be best for him to have all your details first so he can work out who has paid and send it straight away.
i could send him the details i have at the moment and then give you his paypal if you like?

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Whichever you think best Jordan, I'm just like a kid at Christmas & cant wait to get my hands on it :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE