BUSHCRAFT.UK leather bush hat for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Sorry but not of these hold a candle to Felicity Kendal in the Good Life days. . . .
headgear49.gif

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
My wife knows that the only serious rival that she faces is Joanna Lumley - but that I could be tempted bt Felicity Kendal if Joanna was not around ...to my aging eyes they still look damn good today...although it may take them longer these mornings to get to that point of perfection....

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
No complaints from me there Wayland. I think it was the fact that she wasn't afraid to get her hands dirty that appealed to me the most, that's a very attractive attribute in a woman. Not so wrapped up in her own self importance that getting her hands dirty isn't beneath her. I often wondered if Miss Kendal was like that in real life. I hope so.

Some more TV shows that were on in that golden era were:

UFO - I had a major crush on Gabrielle Drake as the Moonbase girl in the purple wig.
Space 1999 - One of the few shows that had a really ropey looking leading lady.
Blake's Seven. - Mostly filmed in the same quarry after Dr Who had wrapped up shooting for the day.
Two Ronnies on Saturday night. Just had to be watched. The Phantom Raspberry Blower of Old London Town!

I could go on.

johnboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
I often wondered if Miss Kendal was like that in real life.

You could ask Dr Miriam Stoppard her thoughts....:rolleyes:

Both UFO and Space 1999 were Gerry / Sylvia Anderson creations IIRC.... Space 1999 had the Shape shifting Alien woman. Not exactly Daisy Duke but not as scary as Barbara Bain.....

I seem to remember some Puppet Gerry Anderson Show in the 80's with Windsor Davies doing a robots voice... What was that called??

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE