BUSHCRAFT.UK leather bush hat for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Very interesting,the hat is the exact same as mine but I didn't get a badge on it.I wasn't aware that BCUK sold these if I was I'd have bought one.

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
I don't think it will go for very much, not many people like to walk about with a massive emblem on their hat, so could be bought cheap as a fun item, it'll certainly be a talking point at bushmoots. ( Haha, this aint no sales pitch by the way, I have nothing to do with the seller )

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
same old story not enough info like the size etc regards dave

60cms or 7 3/8's in old money, it's in the Item specifics section, Dave.

Gonna watch this to see how much it goes for. Nice hat but a tad too flamoyant for me. I prefer my tricorn with the full fringe of peacock feathers. :lmao:

Echo echo Sorry bit late posting this

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
as John says, whoever buys it is definitely not

bidding on a genuine "Bushcraft UK" Rangers style leather Bush Hat. The Leather has been pre treated to provide an excellent level of water repellency and comfort and is ventilated to keep your head cool even in direct sunlight.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE