BUSHCRAFT.UK leather bush hat for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

T1Viper

Nomad
Sep 24, 2010
Ayrshire
Not much to add other than a pic,

Derailment.jpg

p.s Hope you get your hat back Drew

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Ok ok okok, Midnight Pumpkin! cousin had it, i had a rubbish wired(to the controller) dune buggy that was to slow to be fun. first proper radio controlled car wasn't till i started working after school when 12, the awesome Tamiya Hornet! curerwently have a tamiya Twin detonator, 4x4 desert racer with twin 540 brushless motors baby!

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Very good... Did you used to turn the flexible plastic bit of the mudguard towards the wheel that way when you rode the bike it sort of sounded ( to a 9 year old) like you were riding a motorcross bike and you were on kick start....

I remember doing something with a clothes peg clipped to the frame near the rear wheel, a bit of cardboard attached somehow which then stuck into the spokes, the faster you went the louder it became.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Ooh I had a Burner too, I even upgraded the frame to a Mongoose teardrop thing, got it off my mate who could do all the tricks and finally got sponsored. I had that thing well into my 20's until someone robbed my gran's shed and nicked it.

When I was really little I had a Budgie, my brothers both had Choppers :(

I've just got a Budgie from my local auction and ratted it for my lad...nice little whip that! What colour was yours Rich?

johnboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
If you set the switch between siren 1 and siren 2 it made a sort of laser blaster machinegun noise.... That coupled with the twinkling of spokie dokies and the magical revving noise of the jammed mud guard was the soundtrack to many an adventure...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE