BUSHCRAFT.UK leather bush hat for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
I seem to remember a bike with police rig on and a hole key pad on the handle bars cross bar. Lights as well as sirens! Also micro machines!! Rubbish tat. I had loads of them!

Last edited:

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
This one
attachment.php
<br><br>Man that looks cool! I had Street hawk wall paper now that was a cool programme, and a peddle AA car!

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
Sorry to return to the boring old hat for a second, but is it possible that some of you guys are bidding on it in the hope of returning it to it's rightful master,? if so prehaps you should confer or you'll end paying more than you need to!
I can't see any other explanation for it's sudden popularity on the bidding front, this early in the auction.
You can get back to yer reminiscing now youngens.

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
This thread has kept me entertained for ages, but i think i need to make a few comments so i'll be brief:

1. Lab72 are you my long lost brother? I had a Grifter XL complete with 3 tone siren (kept topped up with batteries thanks to my Tandy diary with free battery every month!)

2. Airwolf is completely sub-zero. Ironically because of all the extra panels to make it look cool and fast it massively reduced it's top speed and made it pig to fly (apparently!)

3. Streethawk was a 125cc bike that could do over 200mph?!!? hhmmmmm

4. What happened to the hat? or are we past that now?

oh and i almost forgot......

Colonel Wilma Deering

Colonel_Wilma_Deering_01-198x300.jpg

or Caitlin O'Shannessy

airwolf2.jpg

Last edited:

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Naaah it was Wilma all the way. I actually met her at Wembly Arena about 8 years ago. Went over and chatted with her and told her she was the cause of me almost going blind as a teenager. Her and Debbie Harry. She did chuckle but I think odd British humour was lost on her.

Had this huge fat blob of a bloke sitting beside her, turned out to be Gil Gerard, the actor that play Buck Rogers. How the mighty fall, but she looked pretty nice.

Great trip down memory lane this thread is. Never really was into Grifters and such I graduated to motorbikes about then Yammy RD250DX with the air cooled and everyone wanted the 400. Honda Supersooperdreams. Suzuki X7, and Kawasaki's KH250 triple. All could be ridden on an L plate too.

Hey what about the New Avengers with Purdey on the telly?! And Legs and Co every Thursday evening on TOTP!

Ahhh those were the day.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I married my Mrs coz she had a Purdy hairdo!
Honest!

That and looks, charm, great figure, car ,money and an ability to tolerate me....

johnboy

Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
Naaah it was Wilma all the way. I actually met her at Wembly Arena about 8 years ago. Went over and chatted with her and told her she was the cause of me almost going blind as a teenager. Her and Debbie Harry. She did chuckle but I think odd British humour was lost on her.

If anyone was going to send you blind back on a Satuday Evening in the 80's then I reckon Lynda Carter ( Diana Prince / Wonder Woman) .

27889620-27889623-large.jpg

Or....

Catherine Bach ( Daisy Duke)

Catherine_Bach_as_Daisy_Duke.jpg

Would be in contention also...

'Colonel Wilma Deering' was actually Erin Grey....

m_01d8d3ce9266b065c30e644bd0391712.jpg

Biker

We're on the same page about Lynda Carter. Catherine Bach wasn't too shabby I just didn't like the show she was in. Smashing Dodge Chargers uplike that on a regular basis was just too painful to watch. PLus she ddn't feature enough for my liking.

Now if you want sheer eye candy The 1977 James Bond film - The Spy Who Loved Me takes some beating, it starred Barbara Bach and Caroline Munro. Two of the hottest looking women that caught my attention as a 15 year old acne factory at the time.

The Hat's still holding at £10. What's the news Drew? Had any joy contacting the seller and getting the sale stopped and it returned to you? Hope so.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE