Bear Grylls Clothing Range!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snufkin

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
He must have been dropped 5 miles away in a howler , made shelter under a tesco bag or thirty,got a drink from sqweezing some horse poo , whilst negotiating the mountains of molehills before devouring Trixie the Poodle then scaling the bastion of Snufkin Castle to take the said leggings:D

Well if he's that kind of fellow I'd rather not have them back!
:)
Really though, I'd not heared of him but I gather from this thread he's off the telly.

The Joker

Native
Sep 28, 2005
Surrey, Sussex uk
When all is said and done.......Craghoppers must have something right, cause as far as advertising goes, its working you lot won't shut up about them....:lmao:

Providing the Label isn't the size of the shirt or Bear down one trouser leg and Grylls the other I couldn't give a toss:rolleyes:

:why:

With this subject I should've known better.

I had one craighopper shirt which performed very well. Gave it away to some local Guatamalan Maya's after there village was wiped away by some mudslides and I was getting on the plane (after 2 weeks of volunteering....) with only the clothes on my person (and some stuff no/little use to them.... souvenirs, hammock (they have plenty) etc...)

But all said... Bear did some things a lot of us would like to have done (our way) or at least tried.

Marketing, silly (dangerous) entertainment... it is all over... whether it is "Idols", Micro$oft, Kadzillion dollar footballers etc....

I'll get my coat now....

Grtz Johan

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Enough guys, there's a bit in the rules that states:

1 Community area behaviour - Flaming:
Slander, foul language, or harassment of anyone, member or non-member will not be accepted (otherwise known as flaming). As these forums are often viewed both at home and in workplace, family language is encouraged. Moderators will use their discretion.

Do not make comments of a personal nature about anyone. I am not saying that you cannot banter between yourselves as friends. But that is a far cry from making remarks that negatively reflect on other people. Please respect people and the things they do even if you have a different opinion.

The odd comment now and then is human nature but to get yourselves into a little lynch mob is over the top. Some don't like him, some do, it seems from reading this though that there's a few people on the forum that have had personal dealings with him and he's done them wrong face to face...If that's the case then I understand a bit more about the vehemence of the comments, if it's not, I don't.

It's also interesting to see people moaning about peoples comments when they're happy to do the same here or on other sites when it's a subject that they feel justified in moaning about, bit of a pot and kettle situation that:rolleyes: especially when communicated with such condescension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE