" Beach Meet " Uh Oh ! Friday The 13TH...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Right ! We are having a Beach Meet after the success of the one last year ..

Date Friday 13th July - Sunday 15th July..

Numbers limited so be quick , no charge, great private spot , woods nearby for those that wish, good for canoes and other water based activities , drawbacks very limited parking unless we are there early ,and distance to shops etc.

Location will be done by PM .

Any questions etc feel free to ask .

Ivan...

Savagewolfrm

Nomad
Oct 29, 2008
North Devon
You sod
of all the weekends you pick that one. It's SWMBO's 40th and so for this reason only I can't do the meet which is bloody annoying because it's a great place even with all those lovely sand fleas lol
if anything changes will see what can be done but I think gonba have to miss you guys for this meet
sorry
rick

Ichneumon

Nomad
Jul 4, 2011
Lancashire (previously Dartmoor)
Oooo! There's gonna be a mongoose there! And Tick-tock Wilson the walking time-bomb! And a horse's dangly bits! And a sweaty! And even a man with a face like a set of sheep's bones. This sounds like a beach party I gotta be at.

1=dave53
2=skate

3=ahorseyphallus (whoever that is)

4=BUCEPHALAS

5=gettie..........

6=Steve M
7=Katie
8= Icky sticky the Green Man

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Well as we can see this little soiree is coming together nicely, i think Adam is cogitating (up the stables) i will nudge him for a response , sad news that Rick has got a wife thingy and that she insists on having her fourth decade celebration on that weekend (selfish woman )

Fortunately nearly all other Jolly Boys (and girls) have sworn their allegiance to the cause, with just a couple of undecided.Oh just going back to the Rick thing i have it on good authority that he returned to work early after the sex change op , (light duties you understand) and that within an hour his arm fell off! Get well soon mate .

Newman as ever (class clown) has decided in his wisdom to attend by using the proper channels , after threatening to gate crash , he foolishly thinks he has got out of car parking duty , silly man !

Anyway as there is a little confusion as to my own well being , my blood/tic juice levels are now stabilising somewhat , thankyou , i have drunk so much orange juice i am now continually farting sunshine ! And contrary to popular belief you cannot catch Lymes from a toilet seat , kissing me or indeed sat around a camp fire with me , and although a very kind offer Richie (to play with my diseased body ) I will abstain.

Steve , have you officially changed your name to GTF ? any way just so as you understand the above statement , Arthur Daley , your dogs got tuts and another gay man !

Ivan..

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
i nearly choked on my tea reading this see you all soon
ps ivan can you pm me the postcode/directions please regards dave53

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
Sounds like a jolly good wheeze, so can you count me in and I shall negociate with my diary etc, etc

Sandsnakes

Last edited:
Might not be able to make this one. Have a barn sale to go to. Not sure if it's the Saturday or the Sunday though, so might be able to come for the Friday-Saturday, or maybe Sunday-Monday, if anyone else is stopping out for the Monday. Will have to check and let you know.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Ah! a new victim , sorry member welcome aboard sandsnakes , hope you like laughing because we are a bit good at that !

Hi Adam , you know me pal , and no doubt a couple of the others will stay on til the Monday , that might even Rick could get a pass out .

Mr Newman , if you continue to cast nasturtiums and slate my previously untarnished character ,you sir will face ridicule of the highest order , lager and lyme indeed, and as for that reprobate Arry ,i am concocting personal insults as i type .

Bucephalas

Jan 19, 2012
Chepstow, Wales
Did Adam mean "Stable sale"? Sort it out Mr.Savage; or a letter from your mother explaining your abscence!

I think Rick is making up stories about his wifes birthday; I'll check the lunar calendar as I think it may be a full moon!

I'll be bringing two inflatable canoes and some fishing gear along with a 12 bore to sort out those pesky sand fleas.
Can't wait!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE