" Beach Meet " Uh Oh ! Friday The 13TH...

• UPDATE - The main upgrade is now finished. The site should now be functioning as normal, I will be making tweaks over the weekend, particularly to look of the site. If you notice something is broken or have any comments please let me know. Many thanks Matt (Lithril)

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Right ! We are having a Beach Meet after the success of the one last year ..

Date Friday 13th July - Sunday 15th July..

Numbers limited so be quick , no charge, great private spot , woods nearby for those that wish, good for canoes and other water based activities , drawbacks very limited parking unless we are there early ,and distance to shops etc.

Location will be done by PM .

Any questions etc feel free to ask .

Ivan...

Savagewolfrm

Nomad
Oct 29, 2008
North Devon
You sod
of all the weekends you pick that one. It's SWMBO's 40th and so for this reason only I can't do the meet which is bloody annoying because it's a great place even with all those lovely sand fleas lol
if anything changes will see what can be done but I think gonba have to miss you guys for this meet
sorry
rick

Ichneumon

Nomad
Jul 4, 2011
Lancashire (previously Dartmoor)
Oooo! There's gonna be a mongoose there! And Tick-tock Wilson the walking time-bomb! And a horse's dangly bits! And a sweaty! And even a man with a face like a set of sheep's bones. This sounds like a beach party I gotta be at.

1=dave53
2=skate

3=ahorseyphallus (whoever that is)

4=BUCEPHALAS

5=gettie..........

6=Steve M
7=Katie
8= Icky sticky the Green Man

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Well as we can see this little soiree is coming together nicely, i think Adam is cogitating (up the stables) i will nudge him for a response , sad news that Rick has got a wife thingy and that she insists on having her fourth decade celebration on that weekend (selfish woman )

Fortunately nearly all other Jolly Boys (and girls) have sworn their allegiance to the cause, with just a couple of undecided.Oh just going back to the Rick thing i have it on good authority that he returned to work early after the sex change op , (light duties you understand) and that within an hour his arm fell off! Get well soon mate .

Newman as ever (class clown) has decided in his wisdom to attend by using the proper channels , after threatening to gate crash , he foolishly thinks he has got out of car parking duty , silly man !

Anyway as there is a little confusion as to my own well being , my blood/tic juice levels are now stabilising somewhat , thankyou , i have drunk so much orange juice i am now continually farting sunshine ! And contrary to popular belief you cannot catch Lymes from a toilet seat , kissing me or indeed sat around a camp fire with me , and although a very kind offer Richie (to play with my diseased body ) I will abstain.

Steve , have you officially changed your name to GTF ? any way just so as you understand the above statement , Arthur Daley , your dogs got tuts and another gay man !

Ivan..

dave53

Jan 30, 2010
wales
i nearly choked on my tea reading this see you all soon
ps ivan can you pm me the postcode/directions please regards dave53

sandsnakes

May 22, 2006
London
Sounds like a jolly good wheeze, so can you count me in and I shall negociate with my diary etc, etc

Sandsnakes

Last edited:
Might not be able to make this one. Have a barn sale to go to. Not sure if it's the Saturday or the Sunday though, so might be able to come for the Friday-Saturday, or maybe Sunday-Monday, if anyone else is stopping out for the Monday. Will have to check and let you know.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Ah! a new victim , sorry member welcome aboard sandsnakes , hope you like laughing because we are a bit good at that !

Hi Adam , you know me pal , and no doubt a couple of the others will stay on til the Monday , that might even Rick could get a pass out .

Mr Newman , if you continue to cast nasturtiums and slate my previously untarnished character ,you sir will face ridicule of the highest order , lager and lyme indeed, and as for that reprobate Arry ,i am concocting personal insults as i type .

Bucephalas

Jan 19, 2012
Chepstow, Wales
Did Adam mean "Stable sale"? Sort it out Mr.Savage; or a letter from your mother explaining your abscence!

I think Rick is making up stories about his wifes birthday; I'll check the lunar calendar as I think it may be a full moon!

I'll be bringing two inflatable canoes and some fishing gear along with a 12 bore to sort out those pesky sand fleas.
Can't wait!