Badges

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
I think we may have a winner !!

bushcraft7.jpg

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Nice MD. Have you tried it with the elliptical shape? It looks quite nice. Take what you had and then just chop out the two side pics.

Just to keep everyone informed there area about 5 people doing designs so I figure that at some time I will put them all up for people to see and we can take a vote on it.

Thanks for the good work MD and everyone else working on this :biggthump

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Tony !! Are you winding me up ??
6 posts previous
Mad Dave, can you loose the bloke and the fire leaving just the leaf and the words. Can you also try that out with a circle.

Cheers

You're having a laugh aren't ya ?? :-D

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
Colour scheme and font are great, but I think that the oval shape with the man and bow drill and the fire pictures should stay. :lol:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
maddave said:
Tony !! Are you winding me up ??
6 posts previous
Mad Dave, can you loose the bloke and the fire leaving just the leaf and the words. Can you also try that out with a circle.

Cheers

You're having a laugh aren't ya ?? :-D

I think the problem was that I was not clear enough in the previous post :oops: The idea was to drop the two pictures from the elliptical shape and see what that was like, then I was asking if you could see what that also looked like when put on a round background. :-D

Sorry mate, I'm not meaning to take the mickey

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Yep, I agree the eliptical shape works much better..... I think you've cracked it maddave..... I like that..... and I think Tony will like it too.

So when are we going to see the other designs?

Ed

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Stew said:
MD, it might be worth adding a border to the design as most embroidered badges have a stitched border of sorts and it'll change how it looks a bit.
I agree Stew, do you think gray same as the text or something else.

anyway ya monkeys !! Let's see some more designs !! :cool: I'm sure there's lots more creative people on the board that can come up with some funky badge designs :)

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
Well knowing this lot :)-P ) I would do a few, because you'll only get asked to try them if you don't.
I would do the grey, as you suggest, but also try red (although I think it'll be too bold) and maybe a darker green than you used.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE