Badges

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Thats realy good.... well done maddave :) Not sure about the colour though.
I think that if you make the leaf fill the box a bit more you may be able to get it to look more like the logo..... good clothes ;-)

excellent work.

Ed

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Good stuff.

Ed, what would you suggest for the colour? I agree about the leaf, it could work well if it was a bit more full. What does the box look like if it is a bit bigger and then the leaf is stretched out more?

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
If the box is made bigger, the text suffers a bit and because the veins in the leaf are quite pronounced, you lose the idea of it being a leaf..Looks like a selection of random lines.
It can be any colour you want, I got that colour from the Forum logo :shock:

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
I think that its a brill design.
But, I want two now because I am spoilt bratt, and cant wait for anything.
Any ideas when these will be done?
And have you thought of having stickers made in the same design?

Chopper

P.s Ikea do a brilliant waterstone in a rubber case for £4.00 :lol: :banghead:

alick

Settler
Aug 29, 2003
Northwich, Cheshire
Chopper said:
Ikea do a brilliant waterstone in a rubber case for £4.00 :lol: :banghead:

Hi Chopper, Can you remember what it was called or what bit of the store it was in ? Gary posted about these several weeks ago and I went to try and buy one. Couldn't find it anywhere in either the shop or catalogue though. If you can identify it, it would be great. Sure beats £16 for the Granfors B version.
Thanks, Alick

J

Jamie

Here you go Alick

Ikea Whetstone

And if anyone is going to Ikea anytime soon.....can I be cheeky and ask if they can get one for me please (I dont have an Ikea near me :-( ) and I will obviously pay for the P&P. (PM me so I can say yay or nay just in case you all go...dont think I need 200 whetstones!!!!!)

Thanks

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
I got mine in the kitchen department, and comparing it to the the ice bear kit I bought from Axminster tools its the biz.
Its approx 4" x 3" x1" got a rubber case and at only £4 ideal for your pack. I dont go there very often but they had them at the thurock store just before christmas when I bought 147 of them all for me.

ANYWAY what about the bloody badges!!!! (DIGRESION OR WHAT).

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Mad Dave, can you loose the bloke and the fire leaving just the leaf and the words. Can you also try that out with a circle.

Cheers :-D

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Here we go..... Design No 6

:cool:

bushcraft6.jpg

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
:) getting there.... not too sure about the stretched fonts..... could make the ends hard to read.... as for the colour, what about a green background with a red square and leaf. That would make it very recogniseable at a distance (well... a green circle with a red dot in in the middle at a distance)

:)
Ed

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE