Badges

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Doc has come up with the idea of us having a badge that we can put on packs, clothing etc. The idea being that we can identify each other and (my view!) let the world know more about the site

Who would be interested in buying badges, if we get enough interest they will be cheaper the more we buy.

Put your names down, come on hurry up :biggthump

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Good idea - who'll design them etc?

When do we work out the secret hand shake?

Oh and I'm too.

PC2K

Settler
Oct 31, 2003
The Netherlands, Delft
a diffrent outdoorkind of forum is making badge's, already collecing cash for it, i already payed mine. i know a few fellow members who i have seen here too....

i don't mind having another set of badge's, though. I will decide wenn i see the disign and find a way to pay... anyone excepts euro's ?

bigjackbrass

Nomad
Sep 1, 2003
Leeds
You can add me to the list too, for a couple of them if the price is reasonable (or just the one if it isn't!).

Judging by some of the threads running today I expect the design will have to feature a condom, a tampon and a big knife. And probably a Land Rover.

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Badge could be a tampon sheep with a condom head and knives as legs being run over by a Lanny!

Anyone know any good badge makers then?

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
I'm in, obviously.

Rough prices for a 2.5" embroidered cloth badge are about £4 each if only 25 ordered, £2.30 each if 50 ordered, £1.60 each if 100 ordered (this froma quick internet search and not definite).

You can have up to seven colours. Hmmmm....green, dark green, olive, greeny-brown........

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE