Badges

PC2K

Settler
Oct 31, 2003
The Netherlands, Delft
if you guys are gonna make those t-shirt's, please let it not be the iron on stuff, on hot days you just feel your back sticking to the chair... besides it doesn't last long

larry the spark

Forager
Dec 16, 2003
Belfast
Right guys. I'm sure no one cares now but I couldn't let this image hosting beat me. :banghead:

Might be more suited to a smaller pin/enamel badge I think.

I used www.yoxio.com to host the image which is damn sight easier to use than the confounding thing I was using earlier in the thread!

Its just a simple birch leaf in a red background with BCUK in each corner.

images.php

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Tone If you want those piccies for the badge design..Download em onto your comp. My Webhost is changing providers tomorrow so I might lose em.

It won't take me long to up em again...But just in case. I'll back em up too :shock:

giancarlo

Oct 5, 2003
Jersey, Channel Islands
Think when they're all in Tony can put up a Poll in here and post them all then everyone can vote.
Tony can then either go with the vote or chose the one he thinks is best.
(Sometimes when they "ask the audience", they get it wrong too)

Cheers
Carlo

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Stew said:
Tony said:
Yeah, there are a couple more designs to come in yet. I think that it will be worth seeing everyone’s contributions.

Well that's only fair. If people have spent the time designing, we should give it a look.

Dead right... Get em in guys, get those creative juices flowing and don't let Tone be too picky !! lol (just kiddin' mate :-D )

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE